Clear All

• Happy B-Day Canadian*Sniper

C*S is 21 today! YAY!

Oh my gosh, I forgot to buy a present!

Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Wow, finnaly his birthday. Congrats!

Comment

Wow Rocketguy is lazy. He just cropped out my image in the picture gallery

Thanks!

Comment

You're telling me I'm older than Sniper? That one pic of you with the turtle makes you look like you're freakin 25 or something!

Comment

Sorry sorry....enjoy your beer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL9I3h48gjk

Comment

No plans tonight. Plans are on Friday to go for a Beer Mile and then go to a kicking Irish Bar/Club full of hotties. A chic is having a going away party there as well and she always brings hotties PERFECT!

I used Evite and everything

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
              You're telling me I'm older than Sniper? That one pic of you with the turtle makes you look like you're freakin 25 or something!
              I could get into bars when I was 2-3 years under age (I blame the beard )

Comment

Don't be getting to drunk.

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday Sniper :d
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

mmmmm 32 year old Port

Comment

Peg (F-Bomb)ing made me a birthday cake map

It's so freakin BIG!

21 Candles

Trying my best to blow them all out with one breath

yay a secret message!

I wanna see what's inside

Awww you shouldn'ARRGHHHH CRAP!

DIE!!!!!!

I killed it but then I looked up. The top of the cake locked me in! >: [

*opens up shambler with lightning gun* And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!

Thanks Peg! You rule

Here's the map: http://files.filefront.com/bdcakebsp.../fileinfo.html
                      Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 02-07-2007, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Pretty damn nice :d
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Better late than ever... Happy Birthday!

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

I forgot to post bday pics RG, you have to post better bday pics than these now I'm raising the bar from quad's bday pic.

So here are the beer mile pics. A beer mile is when you drink a beer, run 1/4 a mile, drink a beer, run 1/4 a mile, drink a beer, run 1/4 a mile, drink a beer, run 1/4 a mile. But there are other racers!

Fitzi (the rediculous looking guy) quit on lap 2. I finished at around 13 minutes I think and I persuaded Biji (guy wearing all black) to finish his race in the next 10 minutes if he wants to take home a Captain Morgan Then we chilled at Boston Pizza to recooperate then went to the Irish Cluuuuub

good times.

Cell phone guy is Kyky and Mr. Reggae Camera Man is Uncle Feather

Comment

Working...
                              X