Windows Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Vista

So apparantly I have ties with Microsoft and am going to recieve the url to their 2nd beta of Windows Vista.

Yay?

I like that it looks like you werent aware of such ties, so this is a new thing for you...

Give us the lowdown (with shots if possible) on how it compares to XP Pro or whatnot, and if its really a move up.
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Whats Windows Vista? Isn't that their new OS?

Comment

It sure is!

¡Todos gozan la vista del partido!

Comment

I have the first beta, it's pretty pwnage.
          "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I may be getting Vista for free (connections).........also the (2nd) best game of all time will be on Windows Vista........................HALO 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Post the url...
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

No

But I will post screenies when I get it

Comment

Be wary, most operating system BETAS are dangerous to use, as my Dad just said.

Comment

I'll give it a 5 Gb partition and try it. If it breaks on me I'll just delete the partition.

Comment

They better fix up Vista real good before they release it, because as it stands it appears to be a programmer's nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Sajt
                        They better fix up Vista real good before they release it, because as it stands it appears to be a programmer's nightmare.
                        I have to admit I am glad to hear it has been delayed until 2007. I would be happier if it were delayed to 2009 or 2015.

I have a bad feeling about this one for some reason. DRM, maybe? I'm not sure, but I don't look forward to it. I hope it has backward compatibility with most applications, particularly games.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yeah, lets hope it works with even ProQuake!

Comment

Working...
                          X