Stop playing the arcade games I'm ranked #1 in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop playing the arcade games I'm ranked #1 in

All your doing is wasting my valuable time when I should be working.

That's right, I blame all of you. Not myself, you.

Now quit it, ok?

Watch out, you might attract the attention of Canadian Sniper

[For reference, Canadian Sniper is the equivalent of Zombie in Quake. If you just shoot him with the nail gun he usually gets back up, usually takes a rocket launcher to gib him.]
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Bring him on!

Already today, a few of his records fell after Scampie The White Hefted his mighty sword of Canadia Slaying +2, and brought it down in a mighty swipe which shook the 9 cores of midgard.

er... actually, I mean, shoo! go away Canadian*Sniper... my scores shall reign supreme for eons and never again will I spend 3 hours playing stupid arcade games when I should be working.

Comment

Just try to beat my Simon record

And Baker, you have my all wrong. If you shoot me with Rockets I usually get back up. It's the shotgun snipes that kill me. That's why I'm prepared for our next meeting (shotty toggle activated)

I'm like those bosses in Devil May Cry. You defeat me, I'll be back later on with more power than before. YOU HAVE TO DEFEAT ME 3 TIMES TO FINISH ME!!!!

Comment

I'm am reporting to the RA server quake.shmack.net:26001 right now. I'll hang around and wait for you. Win or lose *snort*, I'll post a screenshot of the results.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

it's on! Round 2

Comment

I'm supposedly the next contender, but I get bored so easily... : /
              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Thought you were going to post a screenie! It went something like:

15 2 <-- hate flat maps
                15 4 <-- wow I suck
                15 5 <-- even when baker +50 pings, I lose
                8 6 <-- (just discovered vote-match on shmack02... You'll see me there forever now!)

Thanks for making me realise match mode. I can relive the good ol days of quake. And don't worry Baker, I'll get better again

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                  it's on! Round 2

Obi-Wan has taught you well, but you are not yet a Jedi!

(But you did pretty good at DM)

Comment

I live for Original Deathmatch. It's just been so long (8 years?)

can 26002 warp to any quake map?

Comment

/me recovers Aim And Fire...

Damn you Canadian*Sniper!

Comment

check again. apologise to us Canadians at once before we make you walk teH Plank

Comment

bleh.

I'll be back... tomorrow...

2am and I still have some stuff I want to get done

Comment

i should go ahead and just be the best player at the arcade...like on singed.net...
                            I'm back, and better

Comment

Working...
                            X