The New James Bond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New James Bond

When I first heard they got rid of Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, I thought that sucked.

Maybe the new guy will end up being ok, but I thought the recent James Bond movies like Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies and Die Another Day were among the best ever.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Sean Connery owns 007

Comment

I always thought Sean Connery was the worst James Bond in a lot of ways.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I don't know how you can say that because all the other Bonds try to live up to Sean Connery's Bond

200 posts, I'm no longer Defender... or maybe i am... the hell

Comment

I liked sean connery. I really thought that one was ammusing where he was disguised as an asian person, lol... hilarious... he looked like yao ming standing among the others...

as far as the new bond, i don't know if this guy clive owen would be the best choice or not. I think Hugh Jackman maybe better.

Comment

Working...
          X