Playoff Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Hockey

Its that time again! Is your beer fridge ready? If your not that big of a hockey fan turn on a playoff game and see what its all about; do or die time. I love the intensity.

GO PREDS!!

I love Playoff hockey. Lots of good series this year. Aside from watching on tv, my local AHL hockey team (I have season tix) is playing their final game Sunday and the playoffs for the AHL start next week! Can't wait!!!

Comment

Stars shut out Vancuver last night. bitchin game.

Comment

And then the exact opposite happened tonight ;o (b)

Comment

Clicky

Thought you'd enjoy this.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

haha

Comment

And its only gonna get better from here. I'm hoping for a sens vs flames cup final but i'll take whatever as long as its entertaining. word word, sharks vs preds has been a good series thus far.

Comment

we live to fight another day.

i love garbage goals

Comment

One more game then it's round 2 ;P

Comment

Preds lost Ref'ing blew in the Preds/San Jose series. Lots of biased calls throughout the series. Granted it wasn't the ref'ing that cost the Preds the series, but it's still sad to see the NHL implement a 2 ref system and they call games worse than when only 1 ref was used.

Preds just didn't play with any heart or even any urgency throughout. They seemed to coast along and it cost them a playoff run.

Oh well, time to look on to the AHL playoffs... GO MILWAUKEE ADMIRALS!!

Comment

Stars shut out Vancuver again tonight....thats three shutouts. game seven is monday...do or die. winners move on, losers go home.

nice how they tried to hamstring our captain toward the end though....too bad for them, he'll be strong enough to play on monday.

Comment

Stars didn't shut out shit on game 5.

Nice how their guy had a boo boo on his leg then tried to pick a fight with our booth and got fubar'd

Round 2 begins for the Canucks after Monday.

Comment

game 5 was a shutout. 1-0 is still a shutout

Comment

nnnno it's not. It was a 1 0 OT with a random goal any monkey could have done. Not a shut out, just a shitty goal that won a game. Get over yourself and prepare to see your team lose on Monday

Comment

damn. sounds like we got a sore loser here. just like his team.

we win, we lose. who cares. id rather we win, but hey...id be happy to see a great game. which is why i enjoyed the Calgery vs Detroit game tonight: cause i love hockey, not the Stars.

Comment

Working...
                              X