Spiderman 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman 3

I thought this was coming out in June or July, but I guess May 4th is the date.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Spidey sense is tingling!

Comment

I can't wait. It's going to be great.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Thanks for posting the trailer Baker. I hadn't seen that before.

As we say Down Under, I am hanging for this!

Comment

I just wanna see Venom eat someone's brains like a watermelon
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Villians, Villians, and more Villians!

Comment

I still dont understand why the fuck the KingPin , the big dog of crime in the Spiderman universe has yet to see the light of day.

Green Goblin , Doc Oc, Sandman, and the rest of them are straight CHUMPS when compared to the ultimate power of the King Pin, and NO,THAT NEWB ASS KINGPIN IN DAREDEVIL DOES NOT COUNT. That was a horrible representation of Wilson Fisk.

ps : Ya I cant wait to see Spiderman3, but even more so, I cant wait to see The Chronicles of Riddick : Return to Furia
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

cant wait. Spiderman was always my favorite superhero

Comment

Spiderman 2 was at least as good as the first Spiderman movie and the early word -- which you never know whether or not to believe -- is that Spiderman 3 is slightly better than Spiderman 2.

/Waiting impatiently for May 4th
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Is May 4th friday? I only watch movies on Friday... FRIDAY IS THE SHIT! I get off school (after goddamn 8 hours and 40 minutes) and go straight to the movies!!!

Comment

Never read the comics as a kid, didn't enjoy the last two films as an adult. Won't be spending any money on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Alc View Post
                        Never read the comics as a kid, didn't enjoy the last two films as an adult. Won't be spending any money on this one.
                        I suppose someone has to be in the 0.001% that didn't like the Spiderman movies.

If I recall, you are in the UK so you probably like stuff like Monty Python :d :d

/Just kidding around with you

Comment

Im on the same page i thought this would be comming out way later ..or in actuall summer but hey my bud told me about it and were going on the sunday of weekend release.

MINDZ, there will be lots of time for kingpin; this series is raking in tons of cash. But there changing the actors after this one so its not gonna be spiderman 4... But im sure they'll try and get another spinoff of it.

I watched the OLD old spidy casually but got obsessed with the 90's cartoon with the 3d cut scenes.
                          mmmm mary jane.
                          Rented the cgi season that was made in late 90's or early double ohh's i thought it was alright i would have forked out more money to see another season.

IN the END this movie is gonna be killer im sure, probably won't leave you hanging that much at the end of the movie either since like i said this is the last spidy movie for the main actors.
                          whats her face makes a good redhead mary jane too!

Comment

i loved the 90s cartoon. thats what made me like Spiderman so much.

can anyone imagine what it would be like if Jason Mewes played Spiderman? that'd be fuckin funny.

Comment

I saw this tonight and damn that movie was long and took a long time to get around to the point.

Comment

Working...
                              X