No announcement yet.

Spiderman 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few of my mates watched it the other day, and they universally agreed it was awful, so I'm certainly not going out of my way to catch this in the cinema.

If Peter Parker does get really emo, though... I guess that might make it a DVD watch at some point. Got to be some comedy gold right there.

Comment

After the reviews of QuakeOne members , I'll just catch it on DVD. give it a month or 2 tops,it will be on DVD.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        After the reviews of QuakeOne members , I'll just catch it on DVD. give it a month or 2 tops,it will be on DVD.
        Agreed. Looks like I'll be doing the same.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Everyone has different opinions. My friends and I liked it. Baker and others didn't. I say it's still a movie you should watch if you watched the last two. Here's someone else's opinion.

Comment

I didn't say I didn't like the movie. I said it was long.

My first time watching the movie, my reaction was kind of mixed. The second time I watched it, I liked it more.

I still felt it was a little too deep on some levels and it did seem like a long movie with a few slow periods.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
              I still felt it was a little too deep on some levels and it did seem like a long movie with a few slow periods.

That alone screams a bad movie.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X