Remembering Qradio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering Qradio

I have all of the qradio files on my hard-drive (except for quad's last one. Seriously, I'm not listening to an hour qradio (yet) ) and started listening to some of them. I tell ya, it brings back good memories to when this website was just getting started. I listened to my last qradio (ya 30 minute I know ), this was when new clans were forming which was great! Plus I could laugh at my ***gish radio voice

So give them another listen. I promise you won't be disappointed.

http://www.quakeone.com/index.php?in...view&cat_id=13

Oh ya. I think it's time for another qradio to be made. Any ideas on a theme?

nope
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i have a theme. it should focus entirely on how much better i am than everyone else at everything under the sun.

oh, and Quake 1. should throw some Quake 1 in there.

Comment

Hell, I might do one.
        "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I was working on one but never got around to finishing it. I started it off with a song I know Bank would love ("Down with the Sickness" by Richard Cheese).

Screw it, I'll get back on it because I had picked some awesome songs to play like "I Dare You" by Shinedown and "Ordinary World" by Duran Duran.

Comment

Working...
          X