Rankings Post Spam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RARGH NEVER!!!!! *ASSIMALATION PROCESS BEGGINING* *becomes normal again*

Battery power= 200%. READY TO KILL !!! KILL!!! KILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

damn it...i did ask nicely for Death Knight not to be used as a ranking.

...ok, so it wasnt so nice.

.......and, i guess i didnt really ask, so much as demanded.

now my feelings are hurt

Comment

We're going to tweak the rankings. I wanted to avoid using Death Knight as a ranking.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Still waiting for my customized ranking "teh canadien sniper"

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
            Still waiting for my customized ranking "teh canadien sniper"
            Hey Yellow, your bestest friend Sniper wants a custom rank.

Do you want to hook him up?
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

haha power abuse is a funny thing, expecially when people leave

Comment

You know I'm just kidding around Sniper If you don't like it, I'll stop kidding around with you. I won't kid around about that anymore with ya.

Comment

Oh, perhaps it's MY sense of humour that extends from yours because I was kidding around too.

Reality - If yellow gave me an insulting ranking then he'd make himself look bad and I'd ask Sole to change it.

Comment

I view you as a VIP around here, someone with a sense of humor.

Comment

POST MORE SPAM POST MORE SPAM MORE SPAM I MUST BECOME KING SHAMBLER OF TEH UNDERWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 BWAHAAAHRFHAHFP

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                        I view you as a VIP around here, someone with a sense of humor.
                        See this everyone? Baker will say anything to stay in my "not to haxor" list

Fun Time - what does VIP stand for (yes I know the real meaning, let's have fun with this!)

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                          Fun Time - what does VIP stand for (yes I know the real meaning, let's have fun with this!)
                          V: Very
                          I: Important
                          P: Personality

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

<><

Comment

is that a fish?

Comment

Can I be 'Shrimp'?

EDIT: Axe Man? What crap...

Comment

Working...
                                X