My Non-Quake Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Non-Quake Thread

Joost is now available to anybody. Anyone who currently has joost can send as many invites to as many people as they want. If you know someone who has Joost they can send you an invite.

More info - www.joost.com

They now have a much larger channel lineup including adult swim-spike tv-mtv-vh1 etc. etc.

As for me, I'm still a Joost alpha tester, but the majority of my time now is spent at my job at www.liveleak.com
    Chuck

Watch this. It will help you sleep!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3b_1178524471
    Chuck

Comment

That's one very different video. It looks real too.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I do that all the time.. babies love it.=]
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I have no reason to believe that it's not real. What I can't understand is that something isn't right here, in many ways.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

I agree Grim. No way would I let a child get close to anything like that. Must be Defanged? But still. What's to stop that child from going up to an un altered one?
            www.Net-Tyme.com
            Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
            Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Everyone pretty much came to the conclusion that it was defanged. And there's not much stopping the kid from doing that to a real one some day. But it's a female baby and of less value to them unfortunately.
              Chuck

Comment

its not quite "unlimited" lol, I got 998 invites left after using 1 of the 999. hahahahaha,but then again,I DONT KNOW 500+ PEOPLE to invite anyway,so yea,maybe it IS unlimited haha
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                X