Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

I stop by the servers every once in a while, but I don't know anyone anymore. Mostly I'm busy at liveleak and I still test new stuff for Joost

If anyone who knows me ever comes by liveleak.com I go by the name LL_Pluto. I review and approve videos before they go live and catagorize them and moderate comments etc. overnights.

At Joost i'm simply ChuckP

P.S. - Any word from Hideo/War?
    Chuck

Hey Chuck, can I get "Joost" invite. My email address is baker --att @- quakeone.com
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Sure, just let me know that you recieved it. I'll do it right now.
      Chuck

Comment

Haven't received it, but it I think it is because *cough* the QuakeOne.com email forwarding isn't working right.

I've sent you my real email address via private message. I'd really like to try out Joost
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Thanks Chuck I wasn't interested in Joost until I realized that any more I watch very little tv and mostly rent DVDs. Why have cable then?

I hope Joost becomes a mainstream thing like they are hoping in 2008-2009. I just don't have the discipline or desire to remember to be in front of the TV at, say, 8:30 PM on Tuesdays to watch some show.

Comment

Working...
          X