Stupid People are Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People are Funny

Watch this moderator spaz at me about my danasoft banner. He/She said that it could scare people from thinking their being hacked. Believe me I'm going to keep on using it till we get into a bitch fest so stay tuned

Devil May Cry 3: Special edition

I mean, this banner is nothing new, I used it quite awhile ago just to freak some people out. It seems to work!

Come visit us: www.etfellowship.com

Comment

"Trick people into thinking theyre being hacked"

Oh no! Im being hacked without any blatant negative side effects! I have to be cautious more!

Granted early on I found your sig a bit disconcerting, but its not that hard to get an IP, or find the signature for an OS or browser, it just threw me off.
      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I used it quite awhile ago just to freak some people out. It seems to work!

He said the same thing 4 years ago when he used to bot. Then he totally denied it and still does.
        Chuck

Comment

Hate to say it, but that moderator is being pretty reasonable. He certainly isn't 'spazzing'.

Unless there are more pages to the thread. I looked around the crappy page but couldn't find any page buttons.

Comment

updated that page witha response.

Yea he didn't spaz. So I immaturly spazzed at him I really don't care about that forum and I'd like to see where this arguement leads. I'm an asshole for kicks and laughs

Let's take a vote:

1) I get my account deleted
            2) I get my banner removed
            3) That post gets deleted
            4) That thread gets locked
            5) Nothing because moderator doesn't know how to user moderator power

Comment

wtf, bunny ears on a cyberdemon, with a ^____^..... THAT GUY ISN'T STUPID HE'S JUST AN OVERREACTING OTAKU FURRY ******

Comment

Working...
              X