Someone Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Help

Ok So It's Summer Time Right So I Decided To Do A Little "cleaning Up" . I Shaved My Twig And Berries

A) Thats The Way The Ladies Like It
    B) Whenever I Went To Scratch My Nuts I Had To Navigate 5 Of My Gentle Fingers Through Some Dense And Thick Underbrush. It Was Like Trying To Finger A Bitch With Poison Sumack Growing On Her Milkshake.

Every Summer I Do This It's Like A Ritual. Anyways Now My Tootsie Roll Area Itches Like Crazy I Can't Take It Guys Im Considering Suicide. It Usually Isnt Like This It Doesnt Itch This Bad But Oh My God I Have To Sit In A Bathtub All Day Cause If Im Not Sitting In The Bathtub Im Going To Be Scratching My Mangina Area And Its Getting Painful.

Should I Cover Myself In Aloe Vera? Soak My Groins In The Blood Of Infants? Hurry Plz I Think Im Going To Scratch A Hole In My Boxer Briefs. Very Sexy By The Way Wear Boxer Briefs If You Want Girls To Start Touching Themselves The Moment They See You.
    Last edited by omicron; 06-12-2007, 10:38 PM.

lolz

Comment

Do a Bobbit and spare us.
      www.Net-Tyme.com
      Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
      Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Must resist... must resist...

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Beware the Ingrown hairs.

Comment

Well, you screwed up now u'll just have to keep shaving them on a daily basis! Ya know Duct Tape goes a long way Some people with a bad sunburn have added vinegar to a bath tub of water and soak in it for a while, this may help tame the rash, but then u might be called "pickle nuts" from here on out...
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

"Quake Central". Enough said?
              uakene.com

Comment

All he needs is a diaper. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                X