X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort of Related to Quake!

I bet Omicron would agree with this:

"In a room full of idiots, being the odd man out is simply a compliment."

You finish your degree yet Omi? Last I heard you got fucked by that Italian teacher.

Hello? Dayum... I could have sworn there was a function called PM (private message) installed on this board.
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Haha I got to drop the italian wenches class. I'm just under half done basically. It's going to be finished up at either UofF, UofM or any other place I pick really. Me and college essays don't really get along though, I should be filling out a transfer sometime around october.

I'd agree with your quote but I'm too busy laughing at net-tyme. Figures this newb runs 2 runequake servers, he doesn't even know who I am or why he should be messaging my left testicle.

Comment

Originally posted by omicron View Post
        Haha I got to drop the italian wenches class. I'm just under half done basically. It's going to be finished up at either UofF, UofM or any other place I pick really. Me and college essays don't really get along though, I should be filling out a transfer sometime around october.
        College? Half done? College is Obviously failing you. Quit now save the $$.

I'd agree with your quote but I'm too busy laughing at net-tyme. Figures this newb runs 2 runequake servers, he doesn't even know who I am or why he should be messaging my left testicle.
        I run 2 servers? "he"? haha.. Dude.. YOUR the newb. again.. big mouth flapping in the wind. Stay in School.
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

"you got fucked by that Italian teacher"

and he even shaved his "Twig And Berries" for the occasion.. lolz

Comment

Working...
          X