bbc newsnight report on liveleak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbc newsnight report on liveleak

In case some of you are wondering why this guy keeps coming here and posting spam on a quake site, I use to be very involved with Quake. Now I spend all my energy on this site. www.liveleak.com

short report on liveleak from the bbc on 14th june 2007

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1181861167
    Chuck

CNN,and other major corporation based news sites are just pissed that they have to adhere to a "Larger Authority" so to speak,and im sure that various Goverment agencies put pressure on Ted Turner / incorp. ,just for example,to do news reports about how demeaning or bad LiveLeak is as a news media website/company.

It's sad how the various goverments expect our young and patriotic military employed to go to various places,intervene because some pencil pushers say they should... They put up with all kinds of crazy shit,and when they let loose some frustration/anger or what have you, they become criticized over it.

Typical shit, "Lets stick our nose where it doesnt belong,but if our noses remain anything but clean (based on pencil pushing established standards) ,lets keep it from public eye as best possible.

LiveLeak for the win.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Yes, I remember who Chuck was. I can't believe you're Chuck at all, you've changed in such a way
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Haven't changed a bit. I don't post here enough anymore for you to come to that conclusion anyway.
        Chuck

Comment

Working...
        X