Clear All

• wtf?

where's steve!??

LETS GET HIM!!
    uakene.com

Comment

YEA!

Comment

FUCK IT! LETS KILL THIS SITE AND GO TO OMICRON'S QUAKE SITE! BRING YOUR TORCHES!

Comment

no bogo might have been spammed or the machine went into sleep mode, therefore deluted the script queiry, theres no reason why unchanged code could fart after months of perfect output. there's nothing wrong with the quakeone server panel, and for that red arrow, 8x10 glossy picture, and all them jumping up and down screaming kill kill kill, well i'll leave that to alice and arlo to figure out...

ps rg what are you pointing at?? runequake.com's time online? it's a qsmack client.
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
            ps rg what are you pointing at?? runequake.com's time online? it's a qsmack client.
            LOL no, I'm pointing at where the stats are... they shouldn't be there...

Comment

Hmm, nope I dont get that, the info pops up just to the left of my pointer, in both FireFox and IE 7.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

What browser are you using RG? Mac IE? I can't tell from your tiny screenshot...

And yes, the 12 unconnected's is the server f'ing up or people flooding it. Nothing do with the code here... People flooded rage in the past and that's what happened to...

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
                  What browser are you using RG? Mac IE? I can't tell from your tiny screenshot...
                  MAC? EW! NO! That's IE7 on Vista

Comment

haha screw vista. seriously I have no idea.. it works fine in IE7 on XP... I developed it on IE7 to begin with lol.

Does it still do that? Must be differences in the IE engine on XP and Vista?

Comment

Computer and Vista cannot go together in the same phrase

Comment

People were giving XP trash when it first came out too. I've done my share of vista trashing, but when a service pack comes out I expect 90% of the bugs to be fixed, and a way to turn those retarded ARE YOU THE ONE WHO SAID TO DO THIS LOLZ messages off...
                        e|------------------------0---------------
                        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                        A|---------------0------------------------
                        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                          People were giving XP trash when it first came out too. I've done my share of vista trashing, but when a service pack comes out I expect 90% of the bugs to be fixed, and a way to turn those retarded ARE YOU THE ONE WHO SAID TO DO THIS LOLZ messages off...
                          hat's right. XP was the same way.

Comment

foqer..you're one funny bastard, lol

Comment

Working...
                            X