Tesla Coil's preforming music!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Coil's preforming music!

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

o_0 wtf
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

That was good. I wonder though... if you take a picture with a flash like they were, will you still see the electricity in the pic?

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

photographers take pictures of lightning all the time, tesla coil's are just mini lightning generators
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Nikola Tesla raves from the grave
          Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Dang awesome, where's that?

Comment

Lol, it's kinda weird seeing videos on the web and tv today that I reviewed days ago. I featured that vid on Liveleak a few days ago because i thought it kicked ass. Sadly not a lot of viewers did. It's always hit or miss. You learn a lot though. I can tell my wife everything from the price of milk and why it's going up to the price of gas in Iran, and why they are rioting.

Watch the news for reports of Iran Crossing into southern Iraq soon.
              Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                I can tell my wife everything from the price of milk and why it's going up to the price of gas in Iran, and why they are rioting.
                Milk is going up?!?

What's the price of gas there? 10 cents a gallon?

Comment

Milk is definitely going up, look in any grocery store around here, its becoming cheaper to buy organic now even.

I oughtta go to LiveLeak more often, but I am wary of doing such while I'm at work. Got any info on the Iran/Iraq thing?
                  Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                    Milk is going up?!?
                    It is!

Amazing. Now we need to find out from Chuck if gas is going up to $6/gallon.

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                    I featured that vid on Liveleak a few days ago because i thought it kicked ass. Sadly not a lot of viewers did. It's always hit or miss. You learn a lot though.
                    Am I the only one who more or less completely discontinued watching the news about a year ago because all the news any more is so depressingly bad?
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I stopped watching the news because... wtf am I going to do about any of it?

Comment

the news is fun. its kinda like candy for your head.
                        i'm pretty sure the milk price thing is because farmers are using corn to make ethanol now rather than using it to feed cows. corn based ethanol is very inefficient, sugar cane-based is sooo much more efficient but we won't see much of that because sugar cane doesnt grow too well in the US, it'd mostly be coming from brazil

Comment

Here comes Jow to say
                          HA! HA! WE HAVE MORE ETHANOL!! BRAZIL > US!!
                          e|------------------------0---------------
                          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                          A|---------------0------------------------
                          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by gulliver-trans View Post
                            I stopped watching the news because... wtf am I going to do about any of it?
                            I agree. Let me give you an example, seeing that I can vent at the same time. One day (of many) I'm going home from work on the interstate and all of a sudden, traffic is practically at a stand still. I mean goes from 70+mph to 15mph in a matter of seconds.

I then say to myself, "wow, I wonder how bad the accident is?". Traveling for another 15 minutes @ 10-15mph listening to the radio hoping to get a little feedback on the situation.

A mile passed and I finally see the lights of the cop car in the distance. I notice interstate traffic on the opposite side of the interstate is as slow we are at the point of the "alleged" accident.

I finally get closer to the cop car looking ahead only to notice that two feet after the alleged accident, people scream back at the normal 70+mph. Same thing on the oppoisite side of the interstate.

Come to find out, the state trooper was only issuing a citation for speeding. That's all it was. So I'm so mad at all these boneheaded NOSEY people. I mean really, what are you going to do about it?!? It's not your ticket! It's none of your business!

I don't know about other states, but the people in Louisiana suck. Who cares what's going on, get out of my way so I can get home.

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                            corn based ethanol is very inefficient, sugar cane-based is sooo much more efficient but we won't see much of that because sugar cane doesnt grow too well in the US, it'd mostly be coming from brazil
                            Inefficient... boy you can say that again. If I have my choice, I'll not put that crap in my car.

Brazil rocks when it comes to sugar cane overall. Now, Louisiana and Florida takes the market in the United Staes and is the largest producers of sugar cane.

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                            Am I the only one who mo
                            re or less completely discontinued watching the news about a year ago because all the news any more is so depressingly bad?
                            Nope. Maybe that's why I missed out on the milk issue. My wife told me last night that it's up to $4.00 a gallon now. That's the cheap stuff too.

Comment

ethanol is not a bad way to go (i think there is already ehtanol in most gas supplies, up to 10%?), its better than getting all our energy from politically volatile areas. But now we're handing out crazy subsidies to make ethanol from corn b/c its in teh US, hence the rise in milk price (i also noticed locally produced (IE expensive) brands emerging here, even in stop&shop), when we should just be encouraging it in brazil and get our shits from there. its a political problem not a technological one. *spooker shuts up

Comment

Working...
                              X