Online Poker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Poker

Does anyone actually play online poker for $$$. I mean anyone here, I know that there are people that do play online poker for $$$.

If you worry about potential cheating in Quake, you ain't seen nothin'. Those online poker players that play for money use statistics programs and prediction programs, so it isn't legitimate play. Most of those poker players are "botting".

http://www.theedgepoker.com/
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I sometimes play on PartyPoker but not for money.

Comment

Nah, I only play cards in person. Playing through the internet misses the whole drama and poker faces

Comment

I do not even know how to play poker, or any of the hands. I don't like gambling games anyway.

Comment

I won $20 in a hockey bet that the Vancouver vs Edmenton would end with 5 goals. I was right... but we lost 2 3

Edmenton must have gotten tired from being raped day after day by us.

Comment

Go Nashville Predators!!

Comment

Working...
            X