X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Speed Test

I found this through another site.

Check Your Brain Speed
    The Posit Science brain speed test measures auditory processing (listening) speed—one of many measures of brain function.

Auditory processing speed is important because much of the information we receive each day is communicated through sound, especially speech. The faster we can take in information accurately, the better we can keep up with, respond to and remember what we hear.

This 10-minute test asks you to listen and respond to elemental parts of speech called frequency sweeps to gauge your auditory processing speed. The test measures how accurately you can process sounds at varying speeds. Note: You can take your time responding. It does not matter how fast you click your mouse.
    Chuck

I scored 31 milliseconds btw. Sorry, forgot to post that.
    Chuck

Comment

The page said I had to download Macromedia Shockwave Flash (that is different then regular Flash?) and I got scared and clicked cancel.

Looks like an excellent test. I might try it on someone else's computer. I don't like to have anything new installed mine, but I don't mind installing things on other people's computers. It's fun!
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

shockwave flash is an ancient plugin back from when Old Yeller was named Younge Yellen and would carve his name all over the cave walls.

Comment

Working...
        X