My New Website about Quake I, II, III & IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Website about Quake I, II, III & IV

look @ my !!!COOL!!! & !!!AWESOME!!! Website but i do admit i do need to fix a lil images from it its called " http://www.freewebs.com/quakehell " u will love it

that turd of a site needs more fixn then a few "lil images"

Comment

Seriously, quit the spam dude.

Comment

You should never use lame leet speech on your website. unless you want it to fail.

If someone is looking for your website, it would need a Title, ya? If I see my screen shake one more time from your website I might commit sepukku on myself from being that annoyed! Take it off! It sucks!

The flame on the courser has to go, now! Your "page" has NO content, nobody will ever think your website is cool or even find it until it has useful information.

You use alot of BMP's while they can be used for web site's its not practical, try using Gif, JPG or PNG! BMP on websites is so 1994

Honestly, my first website I ever made was better designed then Quake Hell and my site was just one very long page with random ramblings of me and cool Marylin Manson Gifs.

I'm not going to sugar coat my response and try to make you feel good for creating crap. Your Site sucks dude. Fix it. Have you tried not creating websites yet? Just a suggestion!

Why is this BMP picture on your website 267KBs?

Quakeone.com's logo is JPG and only 33.55KBs and its huge!
        Last edited by Phenom; 07-18-2007, 12:57 PM.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

am i alone in thinking this guy is actually omi trying to annoy us some more?

Comment

Naa, not enough expletives.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

my eyes are bleeding...
              uakene.com

Comment

The best part of that site is the 'Friends of QuakeHell' link. Talk about bleeding eyes!

That is one worthless site. Maybe you can team up with a spyware group and make that your homebase. The content is about equal on both.
                getogamer

Comment

friends of quakehell... when I look at it, I feel as if my eyes are being drawn & quartered.
                  e|------------------------0---------------
                  B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                  G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                  D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                  A|---------------0------------------------
                  E|----------------------------------------

Comment

i told you it has lil bugs like with pictures why don't you look at the news thats go allot about Quake I & II anyway I'm fixing it up wright now

Comment

th pictures are on the background but the only problem with the site is in the forums page it will not change the background to the picture i want

Comment

Omi isn't from Australia is he? This guy's IP is from Australia.

Comment

u right i need to make the images bigger Phenom & thats not my BMP Picture

Comment

look at my site but no swearing on a forum

Comment

don't hack into my computer Solecord & yes i am from australia

Comment

Working...
                              X