Who was abducted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was abducted?

Rumor has it one of the members of this forum was abducted by aliens and replaced by a doppelganger? Who do you think it was?
    Bank
    22.22%
    Canadian*Sniper
    44.44%
    Chuck
    11.11%
    Scarecraw
    22.22%
    Urdead
    0.00%
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I defeated my shadow long ago and have learned from my own weaknesses. Canadian*Sniper does not get defeated that easy.

I know why you're here. You're here to ask me some questions. But too bad, I've already answered them myself. I don't need you anymore. Come on, poser.

*Defeats Doppelganger*

...thought I lost my shadow for a second.
    Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 03-26-2006, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Holy shit that is one freaky looking pic right there. I voted for scar3crow, no human could possibly have that level of l33t intelligence. Plus all of his posts are like pages long.

Comment

doppelganger?
        Chuck

Comment

Just had to look it up. That explains a lot.
          Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
            Holy shit that is one freaky looking pic right there. I voted for scar3crow, no human could possibly have that level of l33t intelligence. Plus all of his posts are like pages long.
            Last time I checked, myself and Scar3crow have the same amount of 1337 intelligence : D

I just condense my posts into bite sized tidbits : D

And my clone was a bit more evil.

Last edited by Bank; 03-26-2006, 08:21 PM.
            "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Lemme make sure I understand this correctly. Is this a doppelganger?
              Chuck

Comment

Chuck

Comment

Doppelganger-
                  Either a clone or evil alien or replacement of someone, usually bearing exact resemblence to that person but sometimes only similar in physical appearance and not in clothing etc. Most doppelgangers are evil.

That's my spin on it.
                  "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Think of it as Peter Pan's shadow or Dark Link.

Comment

Pet peeve note: Dont cap the s, it is intentionally uncapitalized. Though my intelligence is not 1337, it merely rocketjumps when youre not looking. Though sometimes it hits the exit in end.bsp so it just appears to be gone...

My doppelganger is here:
                      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
                        I was just reminded of just one of the reasons why I quit watching television.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Here is mine (A.K.A. [eSx]SoulTaker)

Comment

thats one freaky looking doppelganger, scar3crow (there! I didnt CAP the S!) it merely rocketjumps!?! Ingenious!! He has to have been abducted.

Comment

Working...
                            X