Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the scariest thing...ever

We're all gonna die...

yes, terrifying. what's the worst thing about all of it is that the man they showed at the beginning, Tom Delay, was single-handedly controlling the house of representatives for almost all of the first bush administration, until he got taken down by a corruption scandal. considering this, it's quite clear how bush got away with "pre-emptive" (IE unjustifiable) war, blatantly illegal domestic wiretapping, "extraordinary rendition" of terror suspects across countless national boundaries of our allied countries who were opposed to the process, and the rest of his litany of poor decisions. dont blame me i voted for the majority

Comment

I also love how Bush has given himself extra 'Executive' privaleges.
      And now anybody who opposes the white house's stand on the war can have their belongings taken and all owned property can be seized.

I smell a dictatorship

Comment

All Bush has to to is wait for another "terrorist attack" and then he will declare martial law on the US and his status as "president"*cough*Dictator* gets extended to his desire.

Bush will more then likely be our last president.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Just remember almost 4,000 men and women paid the final sacrifice for you guys bashing our government.
          This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
          Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

I'm aware of this but it's not their fault that their own commander in cheif is lying to them. Troops are good people, their superiors on the other hand...

Comment

Those who do things worthy of being bashed are those dishonoring the fallen soldiers. Bush's most recent executive order hurts the country more than any terrorist could have, and acceptance of someone outright acting contrary to the constitution is actively anti-American.
              Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

i never asked 160,000 people to preemptively invade another country. it wasn't done for me, it was done for right wing republicans, christian fundamentalists, halliburton, and bush's scare tactics that he used to secure a second term. if you're really arguing that saddam posed a threat to us (maybe you'll also say cuba poses a threat to us now?), well that theory's been discredited long ago. remember also, that soldiers who go to war do so voluntarily, and get paid to do so, whereas the war has cost the average american $2,000 in taxes, the majority of it unvoluntary (going by the polls). thats more money than i have

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                  i never asked 160,000 people to preemptively invade another country. it wasn't done for me, it was done for right wing republicans, christian fundamentalists, halliburton, and bush's scare tactics that he used to secure a second term. if you're really arguing that saddam posed a threat to us (maybe you'll also say cuba poses a threat to us now?), well that theory's been discredited long ago. remember also, that soldiers who go to war do so voluntarily, and get paid to do so, whereas the war has cost the average american $2,000 in taxes, the majority of it unvoluntary (going by the polls). thats more money than i have
                  War solves more problems than most people think.

You think Americans are sick of the war in the Middle East, just think of how people in the Middle East feel

Five years ago, lots of fundamentalist nutballs in the Middle East wanted war. They don't want that now and neither do we. War sucks.

War brings peace because a couple of generations will remember how terrible it is and sentiment against war becomes part of a culture.
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

We seem to forget 9/11/2001. Bastards hijacked our planes and crashed them into two towers killling loads of people. When Bush asked for war, what did we tell him? GO KILL THE BASTARDS!!
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

And then he drove halfway to The Bastards house, got lost, and so went to That Old Bitch's house where nothings gone down in years and crashed the party.

Hell, sometimes we send Christmas cards to the Bastards, and even call them allies to this day, and give a pat on the back to their neighbors who give them asylum, the Assholes.
                      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                        We seem to forget 9/11/2001. Bastards hijacked our planes and crashed them into two towers killling loads of people. When Bush asked for war, what did we tell him? GO KILL THE BASTARDS!!
                        We seem to forget Afghanistan.

I don't know why becoming a soldier automatically makes you a good guy. People are not all the same. Motivations vary.

And do they fight for my freedom? Me, personally? Do they know me? Are they all like, "This one's for Gulliver!" ? Should I show my appreciation by not exercising my freedom? What?

Comment

Gulliver wants people to kill for him
                          e|------------------------0---------------
                          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                          A|---------------0------------------------
                          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Go forth, my minions

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                              foq there were no iraqis involved in 9/11. Saddam Hussein's regime was a secular, militaristic regime--ie the opposite of religious terrorists. saddam even fought iran for us for 8 years. but who can afford to make distinctions? 19 muslims bombed us with our own planes--never mind tightening up airport security, lets bomb every muslim! sigh

Comment

Working...
                              X