Yesterday's Sound Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's Sound Off

From my newspaper yesterday, in the Sports section there is a little area called "Sound Off" where people call in and get messages written there regarding that section of the newspaper.

Now you see what kind of idiots I have to deal with every day in this city.

I mean, who in their right freakin' mind would get a tattoo of a NASCAR DRIVER?! Much less going nuts over his number getting changed.
    Last edited by QuadRaptor; 08-18-2007, 05:25 PM.

If I had a tattoo of a guy's number and then he changed it, I'd be oldschool

Comment

http://www.quakeone.com/index.php?in...o_show&ida=189
      uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
        I mean, who in their right freakin' mind would get a tattoo of a NASCAR DRIVER?! Much less going nuts over his number getting changed.
        The kind of people that think watching cars drive around a circle hundreds of times is exciting :d
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Or play the same map over and over and refuse to try others...
          Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Nascar is the number one sport in America. If you've ever been to a race it's alot different than sitting at home watching it. BEER + Fast Cars + Hot chicks = good time in my book.
            This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
            Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

Originally posted by tical View Post
              Nascar is the number one sport in America.
              Nascar is not a sport, though. Anyone could drive around in circles over and over.

The Nascar drivers are celebrities, not athletes. They don't rely on their talents, but rather the machines that anyone could drive.

The only reason why anyone watches it is to see the crashes. And of course product placement.

Comment

You think driving around in a slanted oval going around 150 mph, while other drivers moving just as fast as you are only 10's of feet away is easy? Yeah, I'd like to see you try that. Nascar, as well as any auto racing IS a sport, and it can be very dangerous. Same With Formula 1 and Champ Car (Indy).

Comment

I still stand by my argument. Saying A "is" B without proving it doesn't make A B. I could say Sniper is a goose and that doesn't make him a goose.

In any event, if it's considered to be a sport, it's the stupidest one I've ever seen. There are more exciting things to watch than a bunch of celebs driving around in circles.
                  Last edited by QuadRaptor; 08-19-2007, 07:58 PM.

Comment

My dad can beat up your dad.

Comment

My dad can beat up all your dads.
                      e|------------------------0---------------
                      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                      A|---------------0------------------------
                      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                        In any event, if it's considered to be a sport, it's the stupidest one I've ever seen.
                        If golf can be a sport, then anything can be a sport.

Nascar is the number one sport in America. If you've ever been to a race it's alot different than sitting at home watching it. BEER + Fast Cars + Hot chicks = good time in my book.
                        There is a race track 30 miles from where I live that only gets used a few times a year, but when it does it is as busy as hell. Not my thing, but I'm sure the social event aspect of it makes it worthwhile.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

@foqer: I can beat up all your dads

@quad: I'm disappointed in you quad. You're such a red neck yet you don't like nascar

Comment

He's not a redneck... I have an uncle who lives out in PA who is a redneck.
                            e|------------------------0---------------
                            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                            A|---------------0------------------------
                            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Number one Sport in America

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :d

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X