Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres the Enemy Territory-QUAKE Wars thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the Enemy Territory-QUAKE Wars thread?

Download the demo/play the game; Discuss!

I pwn ORL and RocketGuy at ETQW

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
      I pwn ORL and RocketGuy at ETQW
      Yeah, I bet your mom is real proud of you.

Comment

momma's cookies for everyone!

To be on topic, I think Strogg FTW. They have some of the quake1 weapons like the nailgun and lightning gun. They also have this awesome mech warrior machine.

Comment

I once sniped sniper in ETQW, he threw a fit.

[ontopic] Got beta1 when it was out, was fun and I played like 10 games then stopped, when beta2 came out I played another game or 2 and haven't played since.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketGuy View Post
            I once sniped sniper in ETQW, he threw a fit.
            By throwing a fit, he means me getting into a big ass machine and blasting the shit out of him

It kinda worked like that earth worm jim battle. We each pulled out a bigger gun whenever the other guy pulled a bigger gun.

Comment

I think i've spent about 7 hours or so playing the demo, its pretty fun but with Team Fortress 2 right around the corner here i dunno if i'd be willing to throw down 50-60 bucks for this. Its good, it looks good(running radeon x600). I just need something else for it to 'hook' me to it.

Comment

I'm finally downloading this... can't wait to try it...

Comment

judging by the responses in this thread, here's Sole's experience with ETQW

/sole download and installs game
                  /sole sets up account
                  /sole logs in
                  /sole browses servers
                  /sole notices that all the servers are empty
                  /sole cries
                  /sole plays on a server by himself
                  /sole cries

Oh ya, here's another opinion on ETQW. The chat/buddy system SUCKS!

Comment

C*S is an idiot!

ETQW is AWSOME!!!! Holy shit I'm amazed. Fun as hell. Still getting used to the vehicles but everything else is great!!!

Everyone who has a system that can handle this game needs to check it out if you haven't already.

Comment

hah! We're all allowed to make jokes out of other's expense. Baker demonstrated that on Joao and you're no exception My above post was describing how ORL, Rocketguy, InvincibleDrone, and myself played then stopped playing (for whatever reason that was) was a 4:0 ratio that all quake players played and stopped playing ETQW. Therefor, the servers, all 200 of them, would be dead.

Locke > Edgar

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                        Baker demonstrated that on Joao
                        What are you talking about?
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                          Chill, dude. Everyone who has been 14 knows that someone who is 14 is very early in learning about the world :d

Imagine the journey between 14 and 21 Your world will change drastically :d

Besides, I was just kidding around anyway. I'm sure RocketGuy was too. Just having a laugh at your expense :d
                          ~

Comment

Wow, I got owned!
                            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I merely put the sentence about you and joao in there for filler

Comment

Working...
                              X