ASCII Megaman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASCII Megaman

This game pwns. I got pretty far but damn you have to memorize all the traps -.-

z jump
    x shoot
    space jump
    arrows left right

http://blog53.fc2.com/k/king75/file/owata.html

megaman megablows
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Your megamom megablows

Comment

Yay. I played this more than I've played the Wii this week!

I found out how to get past the thing that rises from the pit and the other thing that squishes you. Then I got to the next room where I shot myself a few times, I jumped at it a few times, then gave up.

Back in the first room I found there is a secret room where, I don't know, you just get kicked by that dude and get killed?

Going right you have to fight the bear for awhile until he fade-dies. Then you fall off a cliff, then you jump from the top of the block and fall of the cliff again...

Also I don't think I have the right font installed.
        "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

haha. The left and right sides are dead ends. You were going to right way when you went down the pit. Just make sure you don't get hit my Guile's kick. Watch out for Zangief when you reach the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
            haha. The left and right sides are dead ends. You were going to right way when you went down the pit. Just make sure you don't get hit my Guile's kick. Watch out for Zangief when you reach the bottom.
            Okay I got by Guile, now I just die when I reach the bottom of the pit.
            "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

haha funny shit snipes

Comment

Working...
              X