Just FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just FYI

While waiting for my dentist appointment today, I grabbed the Guinese World Record 2006 book. Here are some interesting things I noticed:

1) The Highest Pacman score has been reached. For playing 6 solid hours, never losing a life, and eating every bubble, fruit, blueghost, etc, Some guy scored 3,333,360 points in Pacman. The game goes on for 256 areas then it runs out of memory and crashes.

2) The Largest criminal gang is the Triads, having over 100,000 members across the world. The Largest criminal gang earning a profit is the Mafia, earning over $7 billion a year and having 5,000 members from 25 families.

-ps please don't hurt me Sole
    Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 03-29-2006, 10:17 PM.

That pic makes PacMan look like some sort of mean a**hole that picks on poor innocent little creatures.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yea! What did the ghosts ever do to him?!

Comment

Midway = Bally's. Try getting that sound out of your head when you hear it for 9 hours a day.. wonka wonka wonka.. tweedle dee .. blah.
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
          -ps please don't hurt me Sole
          You better not sleep too long... ;0

Comment

1) The Highest Pacman score has been reached. For playing 6 solid hours, never losing a life, and eating every bubble, fruit, blueghost, etc, Some guy scored 3,333,360 points in Pacman. The game goes on for 256 areas then it runs out of memory and crashes.

OMFG !!!! 3 MILLION POINTS!!! WHAT THE HELL??!! HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!! aNd stay awake that long?!??!

Comment

Monster; Youve never stayed up for 6 whole hours before?
              Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

I mean, just stare at the screen without taking a break!! JEEZUS

Comment

We all know you already do that with the: (takes a deep breathe)
                  • TV
                  • Quake
                  • Other Computer Games
                  • Nintendo
                  • QuakeOne.com

Comment

Wakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawaka....

That would get annoying after 6 hours.

Comment

Working...
                    X