No announcement yet.

80GB Ipod Classic or Zune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my buddy only has a cd player in his car, external at that, and he has about 45 cds sloshing around his car, it's ridiculous. foq, thought u didnt like mp3 playaz?

Comment

Well just got an 80 GB Zune and love it. So far so good

Comment

does it do photos and videos? how is the software-hardware integration?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
            does it do photos and videos? how is the software-hardware integration?
            Yes it does photos and videos. It also does podcasts and has a built in FM tuner. I haven't messed with anything other than audio mp3's though.

The only thing it doesn't do is audiobooks (as .aa files from audible.com)

I've never owned any other mp3 player before so I can't comment on how th software compares to others, but the software integrates very nicely. I simply tell the software where my music is located on my harddrive and click "sync" and it adds all the music to the device. Messed up id3 tags mislabels songs though so I have to go through my entire collection and edit the id3 tags

Reviews I've read said the worst part of the Zune was the software but so far I don't see what the problems are. Again, I can't compare to other software but it seems to be just fine for me.

Comment

Enjoy your new toy.

Comment

thanks for the review sole. it sounds really similar to the ipod. of course there's room for imitators as the market develops. ipod was of course the pioneer

Comment

Working...
                X