$10 to Best Buy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 to Best Buy....

I have no idea what to use my Best Buy card on. Here's some of the ideas I came up with:

Video Games -
    I haven't gotten Halo 3 yet. It's about $60 so the card would bump it down to $50, or there's a few other older 360 games I'd like to get (Dead Rising, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, FarCry Instincs: Predator, ect.)

I also wouldn't mind a new DS game.

CDs -
    Got a few in mind, and I probably could get them fairly cheap/nearly free with the card.

DVDs -
    Same deal, I have a few in mind.

Other -
    I could use a new CD player as I've had my old JVC one for years. I could also get a 360 accessory or an Xbox Live subscription card.

I don't know, it is only $10, but there's a lot of possibilities. Any suggestions?
    Video Game
    33.33%
    CD
    33.33%
    DVD
    0.00%
    Other
    33.33%

Xbox Live go for it!
    "

Comment

I've been talking to Perochi and have come up with a bunch of ideas for 360 games I could get, including Guitar Hero (2 or 3, probably get 2 first) and Ace Combat 6.

Too many possibilities to use this giftcard on just anything!

Comment

oblivion
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I'm going to buy Oblivion for the ps3!!

Comment

I voted Other

edit:

buy Heroin Hero
            Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 12-27-2007, 05:51 PM.

Comment

I heard that game is impossi.... hard to beat....

Comment

learn a new game, get warcraft3 battle pack (best strategy game of all time), strategy, u will love it. 40-10=$30

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                  get warcraft3 battle pack (best strategy game of all time)
                  starcraft = best RTS. ask anyone who plays RTS for a living in korea. There's a lot more strategy and skill in sc that wc3 took away. The whole "your attacks are useless unless you have your hero with you" thing is really restrictive and boring. So boring that I end up betraying spooker midgame.

Comment

i do not mean to argue but i still stick with wc3, the graphics are excellent, the gameplay enjoyable, and it is on the easy side, a great game for quad to pick up, if he is not familiar with the genre.

sc ( 1998 ) came out a little while after wc2 ( 1996 ) and although it is a great game, wc3 is still more enjoyable, graphically colorful and easy to pick up.

nevertheless, both games should be played. wc3 first and sc for more advanced strategists.
                    also sc2 will be coming, watch out for it everybody, it is making big waves.
                    Last edited by Paradi$e; 12-29-2007, 03:27 AM.

Comment

yes everyone should get starcraft and warcraft 3 with the expansion packs for both. i've owned starcraft for 10 years and i still play it regularly (in fact just did so now), and warcraft ive had for 5 years and still play it all the time. i'd recommend people download them with bittorrents, which would enable them to try out the full single player side, and if you like it enough to want to play multiplayer (outside of a LAN), then buy them

Comment

I have Starcraft, actually, and I played it for a while but eventually the enemies were just too hard to beat. It's not really my kind of game.

I did have some neat "news" about this topic, though. My aunt gave me some $5 gift certificate thing to Best Buy, like a frequent shopper discount or something, so now I can get $15 off whatever I plan to buy.

In addition, I was telling my brother about what I had in mind, and I mentioned three games - Halo 3, Ace Combat 6, and Guitar Hero 2. He immediately said, "Yeah just make sure you use it after your birthday."

What that basically means is that I'm almost definately getting a game for my birthday, probably one (or two) of those three. I can definately see me getting Halo 3 since my parents asked if I had it yet, and I can also definately see Ace Combat 6 because my brother's a big spaz over that series and wants me to own it so the next time he can come over he can spend a day playing through it (I saw my present from him, too - Video Game/DVD shaped ).

Well anyway, if that's the case I don't know what I'll get then. I think I was leaning towards those games, but if I get Halo and/or Ace Combat for my birthday, then I might feel content with games for a while and do something else.

In any event, whatever I get is going to be sweet!

Comment

Quake pack

I suggest you use the $10 for the Quake1-3 pack. Its still in the Best Buy and Micro Center's here in my area anyway. I suggest you check out Quake1 first, its a pretty cool game. Any of you guys played it?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMe View Post
                            I suggest you use the $10 for the Quake1-3 pack. Its still in the Best Buy and Micro Center's here in my area anyway. I suggest you check out Quake1 first, its a pretty cool game. Any of you guys played it?
                            I love this guy!

Comment

StarCraft and WarCraft 3 Battle Pack are both great, I can vouch for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X