This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris and Essentrix.net

I am glad to find your site, I have been trying to track down this Chris G. for years now, he stole my 1U server after renting from him for about a year... I found his phone number and have contacted him via the whois phone number he has listed, of course I got voice mail, but I told him that he has 24 hours to respond to my phone call or I will be filing charges against him for theft, and since the value is over 250 bucks it will be felony theft... I dont know if he did this to any other people but from what i read here on this site he has provided very poor service and maybe has stolen from others too... So I would think twice about using any of his services... I guess I made a mistake sending him my 1u server but the arrangement worked out well for awhile then i didnt need his server rack space anymore and paid him to send my server back to me and never seen the guy again... I have all of our conversations and reciepts documenting such actions... beware!!!

Never heard of him but I'll be sure to punch the first Chris G. I meet in the face.

Comment

The forum isn't a good or appropriate place for these types of issues; I'd recommend pursuing this in another way.

Closing this thread.

/Edit = softened my wording down a little. I was short on time before and was a little harsh sounding.
      Last edited by Baker; 01-04-2008, 09:05 PM.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
      X