Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    Well if you never played Zelda: Twilight Princess or Resident Evil 4 then I would recommend the Wii version of those games. Metroid Prime 3 is pretty much Nintendo's Halo but with better controls and aiming.

Super Mario Galaxy is very fun as well. I just hate Mario's new voice actor SUPER MARIO GALAXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I also have Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn but it's really nothing THAT special. It's basically like Ogre Battle if you ever played that. Advanced chess is the best way to describe it. It also has a STEEP learning curve

You can also use your Wii to download old nes, snes, n64, genesis, and neogeo games. This is called the virtual console. They're usually around 5-8 bucks each.

Pretty soon there's going to be a bunch of WiiWare games that you can purchase from the internet. The one that I think stands out the most is...
    DEFEND YOUR CASTLE!!!!

http://www.xgenstudios.com/defend-your-castle/

The Wii has a lot of CRAP games but the ones I own are very nice

edit:

Also, the WiiSports game that comes with the Wii has games that are ridiculously fun. Great when you're drunk :]

Leave a comment:

• omix2
    replied
    What other good games are there for wii beside brawl? I really don't think it's worth buying an entire system over 1 game.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    To be fair, it should be said that every post you see on quakeone.com is forced by me.

Words can't describe how much Brawl owns; which is why someone made a video to describe it

Seriously. Buy a Wii and buy this game. It's awesome! Dance with me

Leave a comment:

• RocketGuy
    replied
    Sniper made me post this:

Explaination:

DanielSmith604: you might like this one
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mJG4Sx-vJo4
    DanielSmith604: Sonic is the only fighter able to do this
    DanielSmith604: Sonic! The fastest thing alive! The fastest thing alive!
    RocketGuy7: so he can like run on the road and not die or something?
    DanielSmith604: he's the only fighter fast enough to outrun the rars
    DanielSmith604: cars

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
    Sniper - Oh I knew that every single one of those people where since the moment I made this topic! Quad suck my balls.
    I never said I knew the entire roster when I made this thread. Don't put words in my mouth. BrawlCentral had tons of leaks a more than a week ago + the release in Japan confirmed the leaks. Suck it

Leave a comment:

• QuadRaptor
    replied
    Sniper - Let's predict who's gonna be on Brawl. Don't forget that they're not going to duplicate any players (never saw this anywhere else except on this topic, by the way)
    Quad - Oh I have this picture with a bunch of people who will be on it.
    Sniper - Hang on, I'll look up who all these people on.
    Three weeks later
    Sniper - Oh I knew that every single one of those people where since the moment I made this topic! Quad suck my balls.

Sure you knew who was going to be on the game. Nice l33t h4xxz0rz sk1llz.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    I posted that three weeks ago. I figured out the Brawl roster a week ago. So get on your knees and suck my balls bitch

Leave a comment:

• QuadRaptor
    replied
    Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
    Keep in mind that it was made very clear that no clone characters would be returning from Melee.
    Good job contradicting yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    Quadraptor it's been a week or more now since I've known that puff, ness, lucario, cpt. falcon, falco, star wolf, luigi, G&W, and Marth are confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• QuadRaptor
    replied
    Snipes, make sure you check the Dojo today (unless you don't want to get spoiled). I think you'll like.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    Originally posted by IEEE 802.11 View Post
    When they say "wifi" they DO mean playing over the internet, right? Surely they don't mean you have to get two Wii's in the same room, right?
    Internet. Play against 3 other people in North America. And yes, that's tits

Here's a video of a wifi battle.

Leave a comment:

• IEEE 802.11
    replied
    When they say "wifi" they DO mean playing over the internet, right? Surely they don't mean you have to get two Wii's in the same room, right?

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    Well the game has finally arrived.. in Japan -.- We have to wait until March for our chance to play wifi matches. god dammit..

*last post since no one seems interested in this thread*

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    It's a clash 20 years in the making. Finally, these two legendary icons will meet on the field of battle.

*EXPLOSION*

Ike! Dedede! In all out brawl!

Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 01-28-2008, 04:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    Nothing to do with new smash characters but WOW! The new Mushroom Kingdom stage looks tits. Basically it's stage 1-1 and 1-2 in Super Mario Bros on the NES. It slowly scrolls right until you get to the end of the stage.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music21.html
    http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/stages/stage23.html

On a side note, lawl!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X