No Real Purpose Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Real Purpose Thread

Good pic for a flame thread, but I couldn't think of anything to use it for.

Other thoughts:

Have you ever been tempted to tell a player that they are a "really good hooker?"

Trying to rocket jump sucks with the resistance rune.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Alt 3 Flamethrower- jump to the red armor!
    Chuck

Comment

You used to be able to freeze doors and walls shut for the duration of the level with ice-traps, till baker told slot about the bug and slot "fixed" it.
      Chuck

Comment

Yeah, I remember one time posting @ the old RC board about how easy it was to own people with the flight rune and he gave it a time-out in 60 seconds.

That rune is so powerful on certain levels where u can strafe in the air. It is almost impossible to be hit with a rocket due to 3 dimensions of movement.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

OMFG that scared the shit outta me. Whats up with that guys teeth?

Comment

He doesn't floss and neither do you

Comment

Here's two I found that are quite funny.

Comment

Working...
              X