Keira Knightley Fan Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keira Knightley Fan Club

p.s. if you're reading this please marry me kthx. my computer has been a cruel cruel mistress

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post

If that bitch were touched by a god, she still wouldn't be half as amazing as keira knightley. But I lol'd

Comment

Her face is beautiful, but once I noticed she looks anorexic I think she's kind of gross with those bony wrists and shoulders.

I didn't notice this in that first movie she did 5 years ago, Bend it like Beckham, but in more recent movies it was very noticeable to me.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          Her face is beautiful, but once I noticed she looks anorexic I think she's kind of gross with those bony wrists and shoulders.

I didn't notice this in that first movie she did 5 years ago, Bend it like Beckham, but in more recent movies it was very noticeable to me.
          Honestly I am attracted to smaller / skinnier girls cause I have a smaller build. My mom is 5'5" and my dad is 5'4", I ended up being 5'6". For girls this isn't a problem, if you're a guy it basically eliminates any girl taller than you as a chance to get with them. That's a healthy like 30% or so at 5'6".

Wrists are 100% genetic, so are shoulders. The only thing you can do with shoulders is build up shoulder muscle but it won't make your shoulders any less skinner or any more broad. There's nothing you can do with wrists to make them bigger. Even if you build muscle and you're skinny, you are only going to be bigger in muscle areas and it doesn't make you any less skinny. Genetics have a lot more to do with our bodies than the media lets on, there is very little you can actually do beside lose body fat or build muscles (or lose muscle if you're retarded and don't understand human diet)
          Last edited by omix2; 01-12-2008, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I've saw better ones!

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
              Honestly I am attracted to smaller / skinnier girls cause I have a smaller build. My mom is 5'5" and my dad is 5'4", I ended up being 5'6". For girls this isn't a problem, if you're a guy it basically eliminates any girl taller than you as a chance to get with them. That's a healthy like 30% or so at 5'6".

Wrists are 100% genetic, so are shoulders. The only thing you can do with shoulders is build up shoulder muscle but it won't make your shoulders any less skinner or any more broad. There's nothing you can do with wrists to make them bigger. Even if you build muscle and you're skinny, you are only going to be bigger in muscle areas and it doesn't make you any less skinny. Genetics have a lot more to do with our bodies than the media lets on, there is very little you can actually do beside lose body fat or build muscles (or lose muscle if you're retarded and don't understand human diet)
              My perception could just be the lighting in the recent movies, the clothes, the camera work or some other X factor that doesn't give a solid perception of what someone looks like in context.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

lol omi, ur 5'6? no wonder ur such a bitter person.

Comment

Uhh, I'd hit it, but she wouldn't be my first choice. She does look kinda anorexic. Not to mention she has NO BOOBS!!!! I mean they did a nice job making it look like she has something there for the pirate movies, but in reality it's a long steep fall to the floor from her shoulders in all directions. I personally like a girl with good curves. Gotta have some cushion or you'll end up with bruised hips if ya know what I mean.

Comment

Just in the name of fun, I will clown that girl. lol. :d

White women are cool, but this one is flat chested and has no ass! And on top of that she has big sasquatch feet! lol. Those are some big feet! lol. And she is also too skinny, she needs to eat! Big time! I mostly think that is her greatest problem - more meat on her bones - she would need that for sure to be more hittable (for those of you that do not know slang, it means for her to get f-ed). lol.

My choice is much more sexier and deffinetly hittable. Not to mention that killer ass in that pink thong. It looks like it was made to be smashed (f-ed). If I was a dude I would destroy that juicy plump ass from behind - doggystyle - (that is what most men like) and her feet are sexy too and made especially more sexier in those sexy pink shoes with straps. Her body is just right, not too skinny and not fat, just a healthy thick and nice. I am suprised you like a woman that looks like a Puritan (hehe). She might as well become one because if she puts on that outfit her bland face will make her fit right in. lol.

Enjoy! :d

Name: Drea Nicole
                    Picture:

Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-12-2008, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                      Picture:

Enjoy! :d
                      I'm enjoying that picture very much lol. You won't understand until you empty your cache.

Comment

lol, I did not catch that. What do you mean?

Comment

The Drea Nicole picture was moved to Photobucket as hotlinking to AfterDawn images is not allowed.

Comment

black chicks are ok. too much attitude for me to handle. they always act like they wanna fight or start some drama. i like small girls, i like skinny girls, i don't really like girls with "curves" cause when their metabolisms slow down in their 30s guess what, those "curves" are gonna be fat packs. plus thick girls dont know shit about human nutrition or they wouldnt be thick in the first place, so you can expect shitty eating habits down the road. and i am not talking about just someone to have sex with i just mean a companion in general. i am an educated person and i know how to eat a proper human diet, i would expect the same of my partner. i dont buy foods with high amounts of saturated fat, none at all with trans fat, try to keep a high protein to fat ratio, lots of berries, no sugar period, no soda / pop, very little if any alcohol, no desserts unless they aren't ultra sugary, lighter on the carbs, at least 100% calcium and vitamin c a day along with a multivitamin supplement. following this i have gotten my body fat ultra low and my muscles more pronounced. anyone can do it, anyone who isn't a lazy fat fuck working class american that is.

and disco you are retarded, 5'6" is above average. i also gain 1/2" - 1" every year still so far. 1/2" from 19-20. i'm actually not bitter about my height, you get what you're born with. on the other hand i have huge lats and very low body fat and ripped muscles. its not too bad. when i take my shirt off girls are usually like what, i never expected that. i'm blessed in the sense that i took what i got and made the most of it. most people of my intellect and abilities usually go the way of the nerd or computer nerd. i can talk about quantum physics and still get a chick when i take my shirt off. oh, and you're terrible at quake.
                            Last edited by omix2; 01-13-2008, 12:42 AM.

Comment

whole goddamn webpage is blinking uncontrollably on my end. someone edit CS's post to get that link out of there pleez.
                              'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
                              someone to hear your prayers
                              someone who cares
                              your own... personal... Shambie
                              someone to hear your prayers
                              someone whos there

Comment

Working...
                              X