Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) I haven't read any of these replies except baker's. Write a novel for someone else, I don't care about you scrubs. Seriously.

2) Baker, frenzy might have said that but a couple of days ago I made him so mad he connected to speaknow just to ban me... lol. In fact I piss him off regularly.

I voted yes, screw that omicron guy, he's so mean.

Leo Tolstoy, aka paradise, do you actually think I have the time to read all of that garbage? What a great way to spend 30 minutes, typing up a novel on some quake forums. STFU. I bet your fingers were furiously chattering over the keyboard as you typed that. You're seething with unbridled anger. Settle down, you'll get better at quake. I know it sucks that someone who verbally runs circles around you also beats you at your favorite video game, but you need to move on in life. I don't think I read a single line of that tirade. Get a new object of ob$e$$ion para$crub.
    Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
    Dude, it is not my concern what you do on what servers and how you play. When are you going to get it through your THICK FUCKING STUPID PRE-MED STUDENT SKULL THAT NOBODY GIVES A FLYING SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR STUPID SCORES AND MARGINAL QUAKE SKILLS ECLIPSED BY YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH SPEWING GARBAGE!

Jesus Chirst! You are nothing but an attention whore!

I am fucking sick of your ignorance. I was nice to you and everything. I did ALL I could to make you understand and possibly change you for the good, but ALL to no avail. You just ended up wasting my time with all that typing I did to you. It was all in vain. *shakes head* What a HUGE dissapointment you are!

It looks as if you are headed for another ban, especially now that you have crossed the line again insulting black people, with this racist slur aimed at Phenom:

Until your ban - which looks very probable right now - I will laugh even harder as you bitch, whine and squeal as you cry a river in frustration that once banned, you will not be able to view your precious server browser that us Quake newbies conveniently have provided for you! LOL! Or did you forget about that??? HAHA!!!

You can "own" me all you want - I love all challenges and they only make me better - but we all know you are a 15 ping fucking whore and even Slugnut with 55 ping (as me) rapes you royally. I am improving very rapid and I will take his place then surpass him as I will give you your daily beating when he will not be there and you show yourself on Shmack.

It is fun to own you in words, I have many times on the server and now it seems I will do it on the boards. Truth is, on the server, you ran out of steam and your "intelligence" burned out on you. I left as you were repeating the same pile of steaming shit phrazes over and over: "you are noob," "I own you". Blah blah. YAWN!

Quite frankly, I have better things to do then argue with an idiot like you over the net. I visit here and post for fun, to educate and entertain others, while you are here for a Popularity Contest to make yourself the Number 1 Asshole - as if anybody cares - and change people's minds about you - which they do no care. Ultimately, you come off as just an ignorant braggart under a stupid screen name.

The bottom line is that NOBODY on this board likes you and I do not see your purpose of being here along with "us stupid Quake noobs." You do nothing useful on this board at all, other then troll and insult others. You provide no useful information here and serve no purpose other then to annoy.

You fail to realize that this board is not your personal outlet journal to let out your hate against other Quake "noobs" as you say. Not only you are uselsess but also dangerously detrimental to our Quake player base as your sole aim is to drive players away - as illustrated by what declared you did at RuneQuake - by any means possible, by belittling with your foul mouth being your main weapon.

You really showed your colors this time, and I strongly hope the admins of this board ban you for life from here. We are all fed up with you and enough is enough!

We can do without your bullshit Hitler.

I now want to change my vote to ban "yes" instead of my previous vote of "no" (Administrators please do it - or delete my "yes" vote). You are a cancer to this board and I strongly feel you must be removed from it.

For all the reasons stated above, I AM IN FAVOR OF A LIFE BAN FOR OMICRON FROM ALL SERVERS UNDER THE QUAKEONE JURISDICTION AND ITS PROPRIETARY FORUM.

I end my PRO-BAN plea - along with the others - with a personal message to Omicron: KICK ROCKS YOU IGNORANT STUPID FUCKING PIG!!!

In the end it all comes to sportsmanship, and the biggest NOOBIE is YOU! HA-HA!
    Last edited by omix2; 01-20-2008, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
      1) I haven't read any of these replies except baker's. Write a novel for someone else, I don't care about you scrubs. Seriously.

2) Baker, frenzy might have said that but a couple of days ago I made him so mad he connected to speaknow just to ban me... lol. In fact I piss him off regularly.

I voted yes, screw that omicron guy, he's so mean.

Leo Tolstoy, aka paradise, do you actually think I have the time to read all of that garbage? What a great way to spend 30 minutes, typing up a novel on some quake forums. STFU. I bet your fingers were furiously chattering over the keyboard as you typed that. You're seething with unbridled anger. Settle down, you'll get better at quake. I know it sucks that someone who verbally runs circles around you also beats you at your favorite video game, but you need to move on in life. I don't think I read a single line of that tirade. Get a new object of ob$e$$ion para$crub.
      you don't have time to read that (what did it take me, 5 minutes at most?), yet you seem to have plenty of time to sit here on your ass and type scrub 500 times a day.
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
        At the risk of maybe pissing off Tia, but hopefully not [because she's on my short list of all-time favorite players] ...

A little over a year ago, Frenzy said something that made me instantly respect him. It went something like this (I forget how he said it):

"No one can make me mad. Getting mad is a decision."

Of all the people who have trash talked on Quake servers and in Quake forums over the years, are you going to let Omicron be the first one to get under your skin?

If so, he REALLY and truly is special.

And I don't see one person in this thread who hasn't been in a flame war before, so it isn't like anyone in this thread hasn't been in a Quake argument before.

/Add: if you or anyone in this thread ask Sole or Yellow to ban him and either of them do, I won't object. But I will find it sad that he gets the honor of being banned just because of what he has said on board, without -- as far as I can tell -- breaking any of the rules [I'm talking about since he registered again].
        You gotta treat Omicron like a small incompetent child. Voting for him or aginst him just feeds his ego which is why he is here. Because people will make polls about him and give him his ego boost.

I can tell he is already on his way out once again unfortunately some people find his racial slurs, slanderous misconduct entertaining. Its very childish and reminds me of the children I would see about 9 years ago while playing Quake.

But we can't do anything about a child abusing their internet privileges that their parents given them So its up to the website admin(s) to police internet forums. I would hope Quakeone.com "Leaders" would clean this place up sooner then later.

I know Solecord has already continuously warned/banned Omicron, Yellow No.5 has unbanned Omicron saying if he went back to trolling he would be banned again. As for you Baker, I know you've seen Omicron at one of his lowest points to know that he acts like a spoiled child both on the servers and forums.

I think its obvious what should be done, the Quakeone.com admins just want to keep the community as free as possible.

I certainly don't want to be on a website where I get racial slurs thrown at me continuously from somebody I don't even know. This is also one of the reasons I stopped playing at Rage even after Yellow No.5 unbanned me. Because racial slurs are not my idea of entertainment.
        Last edited by Phenom; 01-20-2008, 01:40 PM.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Don't you see? He wants to be banned. He will be leaving soon or at least have limited time to play so he wants to do some damage on his way out.

Omi, you got skills, Quake-wise and verbally. You know exactly how to get under a person's skin let alone a whole quake community. I don't understand your agenda for this war, but give it up go visit your grandpa.

Peace.

Comment

Omicron, dude you really need some help and fast.

I do not know what is the story with your grandfather but this is not cool.

You must really control yourself. It seems you want to get yourself banned. A big clue was when you voted against yourself. Why? Do you not have the internal power and self-control to just quit or play a limited time.

It does not have to be like this. And playing 8 hours a day just to kill a mod? I never heard of something more pathetic and ridiculous!

If I would play that much is out of pure thrill and enjoyment, not to deter other players I am playing with. And no, you can not kill any mod by being good at it.

Yes, you can drive away a few newbies here and there for a little while but they will always be back another time or day. What, is it your full time job to play Quake to drive players out, and you are not enjoying it and you are not getting paid for it? That is really sad! *shakes head* You really went south!

Have you not heard the saying, what does not kill you makes you stronger? Since you can not prevent anybody from playing, you are only helping them improve and get better. You provide excellent practice for them and me. You are actualy making everyone a tougher player by offering a challenge. But I bet you did not think of that one, did you? Poor you.

I strongly believe you need a vacation at this point. You need a break from this place and time to think your life over. If you can not do it on your own, the Admins can help you. This is for everybody's good right now.

Your behavior is unnacceptable, especially with racist slurs, that is a BIG no no, especially here where there few of us. No place tolerates that.

The truth is you are unhappy here and you are making others unhappy, that is why it is the best for you to be removed. You have been tolerated and warned long enough.

My condolences to your grandfather in the hospital. I advise you to go and spend more time with him other then doing these inane and useless things and make him happy and yourself happy inside that before he passes away you got rid of your bad habits.

I am sure if he knew what you were doing he would not be proud and happy about you. And I doubt he looks up to you about how good you are at "owning" at Quake either, that is quite pointless at this time. Nobody cares, go out on the screen and say "I am Omicron and I own at Quake." People will look at you for a split second (if you are lucky enough), think you are crazy and walk on.

Life, proprities and family come first. They are the most important. Your grandfather would rather much hear that you are buliding your future and are having a constructive life, by doing good in school, having a good job, a happy social life and that you are helping and getting along with others, then playing 8 hours a day not even enjoying it, just for the sake of ruining other's fun.

You need a new hobby. Why do you not consider and do some community work in your area, there are lots of people that need your help. Make yourself useful at least. For your own good, you needed to hear this last talk on your way out. Think about it.

Peace. +
            Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-20-2008, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Omicron's response:

you're pretty bad at quake, para$crub. Who authorized you to speak to me? I don't have time to talk to your pathetic self. I'm too busy killing your newbie mod.

Comment

LOL!

Comment

I can imagine when he gets into the real world.

"Congraduations, you fucking n00b! You have cancer, scrub! 1v1 me so I can pwn your ass before you fucking die, cause I have l33t sk1llz you piece of garbage n00b scrub n00b!"

Comment

Bam I salute you sir.

Rest of you: I don't read what you say to me. The assumption on my end is that you could not possibly post something worth reading. I'm not your friend. Never have been. I'm here to:
                    A) destroy runequake
                    B) destroy TU
                    C) pwn n00bs
                    D) all of the above

Actually I'm kidding but no, really, I'm not. I'm like the slobadan milosovic / bennito mussolini / stalin of quake, cleansing all of the scrubs indiscriminately... man woman and child... and chubby male half black pseudo-psychologist UFO conspiracy theorists as well.

Yes I guess I've made it obvious that I've been forced to quit this game due to real life circumstances. I will wage my war where I can, no tu scrub / runequake newb will be safe for as long as I have a pulse and blood in my veins. Quake must be cleansed. Anyone who wants to take up the cause with my leave of absence can feel free to contact me privately and we will conspire together.
                    Last edited by omix2; 01-20-2008, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Omicron originally said: "Bam is the only one worth talking to in this thread. I salute you sir" but then changed it to just "Bam I salute you sir"

Nice change, but I caught it, loser.

If you end up annoying him like you do the rest of us he will end up hating you too in the end. That is a guarantee! Only a few knew of you when you first came here, now you are hated by the whole board - which was caused by your attitude alone. Way to go! Nice accomplishment!
                      Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-20-2008, 11:20 PM.

Comment

You aren't killing either Runequake or TU. Origionally I wasn't planning on installing Quake after my re-format, but your little e-war just might arse me enough to install it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                          Omicron originally said: "Bam is the only one worth talking to in this thread. I salute you sir" but then changed it to just "Bam I salute you sir"

Nice change, but I caught it, loser.

If you end up annoying him like you do the rest of us he will end up hating you too in the end. That is a guarantee! Only a few knew of you when you first came here, now you are hated by the whole board - which was caused by your attitude alone. Way to go! Nice accomplishment!
                          Oh no, please don't hate me. I can't take having my feelings trampled on by nobodies, it hurts so much. I miss your e-friendship more than you can imagine, please assume we're friends again like last time because I was just barely cordial with you. How presumptuous and naive you were to think I would ever consider you even remotely worthy of my time or friendship.

I do not befriend girls in videogames. That is just totally tasteless, and female gamers are always terrible. If I'd consider you some random nobody if you were male, you aren't noteworthy to me as a female. I don't see your physical / corporeal form, so your gender in reality 500 miles away is of no consequence. To me, you are 100% Grade A Scrub, but unfortunately you are not USDA approved. It's off to Taco Bell with you.

Comment

LOL, you are still not realizing bringing challenge to a game is not killing it, you are making it grow. But then again, you self-censor yourself and not read what others say, therefore have no idea what they are saying and you charge blindfold into idiotic territory, shooting yourself in the foot in the process. What is the point of posting if you do not read responses? lol, idiot.

See you when you get back, but we will all be stronger and get better with each game played. We all await your challenge, and all the "noobs" will be seasoned and even Slugnut will give you a strong mule kick in your ass everytime you set foot in RuneQuake. CYA!

Comment

Omicron always says he doesn't care, yet he cares enough to formulate a slightly different paragraph to two paragraph long "I don't care" message.

So what is it? Do you or do you not care?! If you do, keep making yourself look like an ass, it humors me and many others. If you DON'T care, just keep pretending like you do and arguing with yourself so we can all laugh at you some more. That is all. Now go SCRUB my toilet.

Comment

Let's thin out these "arguing with Omicron" threads and consolidate into 1, instead of having 3 or 4 of these going.

Continue if you want in this thread:

http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38902
                                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                                X