Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.F.O.s AND ALIENS ARE COMING!!! ARE YOU READY???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fun thing about proving that there are aliens out in the universe is the evidence people use to prove it. It's fun because there's no evidence to prove that they exist nor is there any evidence to prove that they don't exist :]

Comment

If you read the first article on Roswell which I provided, the man says clearly there was a lot of evidence, such as pieces of the ship and alien bodies, all seized by the government. Of course, the public would never be in possession of something of that sort.

But sometimes I wish I had one of those laser alien guns to zap Omicron and Scoffer on the ass with it. HeHeHe!
      Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-20-2008, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Sure, a whole shitload of evidence, but it was seised by the government, never to be seen by the public eye. My bullshit detector is going off.
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

But some high ranking officials did see it and disclosed it in the article.

That dying man, serves as the primary example. If you read the article, he put his statment in a sealed affidavit. Why do you think he did that? He wanted to avoid the controversy and keep the government off his ass, until he died. Then he considered it was the proper time to let the truth out, without dealing with the inevitable consequences.

There is plenty of evidence Foquer, but sadly as a common citizen you do not have access to it and can only take somebody's word for it - the higher in rank the better. It is really naive to assume nothing is there because you have not personally touched it. And as you can not go check the government's possession you can not tell for sure what it is and what is not.

However, due to the overwhelming occurrances of these oddities, you can be surely certain that something is out there.

Comment

The keyword he said is something. You don't have to let your imagination get away with you, you just have to be interested in discovery and accepting whatever it is you find.
            "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

You mean SHE . It is me Tia! TeeHee! Hullo! *wave* *shakes hand* Did you notice my Smurfette avatar?

Comment

Hullo?
                e|------------------------0---------------
                B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                A|---------------0------------------------
                E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Hiii!

Comment

if you admit that it's "entertainment" (ie bullshit), why do you get offended when i call you on it. sorry, thats ridiculous. you really seem to like forum conflicts tia

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                      if you admit that it's "entertainment" (ie bullshit), why do you get offended when i call you on it. sorry, thats ridiculous.
                      You are misunderstanding again! Everybody takes it differently! I said take it as you want! Sheesh! What is your proplem already? I did not get offended, I kindly gave you a nice detailed explanation. You should be grateful for that, instead of what you did, coming angry at me and shoving me aside with an insult.

And since when "entertainment" is bullshit? I find that a very broad misconception on your part, by the way.

Comment

More reports:
                        http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22746598/
                        http://www.sanangelolive.com/node/2865

Government's response:
                        http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5479569.html
                        http://www.star-telegram.com/state_n...ry/428101.html

Google News UFO search: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ta...nG=Search+News

Comment

Oop, I was in a bit of a hurry before [I thought someone was breaking in the house] ... [Darn fat city squirrels...] The above is in reference to what was seen in Stephenville, Texas.

Comment

Why Tia? Was' that?

Comment

Hmmm... interesting find:

1995, Brazil. An OVNI filmed by kiddos (I recommend turning off the sound because the kids are so freaking annoying!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kervf...des_ufolo.html

Doesn't seen to be fake...

Comment

Your giant animated GIF in your signature is growing rather old.

Comment

Working...
                                X