Random Fun...hmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Fun...hmm

Today I decided I would email a random person,and see what the response would be, when coupled with...

Subject - hey
    Contents - fuck you

Email address victim : [email protected]

haha, I'll update if Joshypoo responds back.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Hmm you must have the Winter Blues!!! Cabin Fever.. Extreme boredom! Hate to say this but think you should have hit 10 at a time with that. Some of these Jamochs only look at their email once a month. ;Þ
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Is this what happens when you don't play quake for like 6 months??
      uakene.com

Comment

hahaha,no this is what happens when pure boredom sets in...

Technical details of permanent failure:
        PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 553 VS10-RT Possible forgery or deactivated due to abuse (#5.1.1) [email protected]
        talk about tragic failure , Pita you was right on the spot about 10 at a time!

oh well,one of these days I'll try again,except this time I'll increase my chances of getting a actual response. or maybe I'll cast my line in the great sea if google for some email address,maybe find some EMO bloggers email address,and they'll go all emo on me and stuff.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

john@yahoo com is probably an employee at Yahoo and his email is probably scanned for vulgarity.

Goodjob Mindz, you officially told off a 9-5 Yahoo intern (almost)

Seeing as people who start a massive online company the owners get priority on email names(after all if the owner's name is bob, you can bet he'd wanna be bob@yahoo com) , then the workers, then everyone else, I'm betting one of those guys siting in a cubical is crushed he didn't receive your heartfelt memo

Think I'll prank email someone @ cannabis.net and tell them "dude, that was catnip I sold you. HAHAHA."

or send an email to someone @ cia.gov saying "Death to the infidels! LuLuLuLuLuLuLuLu!"

[email protected] lol

Keep tryn emails till you get as response mindz its interesting to see what a Qfiend does he goes crazy

Get ahold of some emo and start kickn shit at him hah
          Last edited by Phenom; 01-29-2008, 04:50 AM.
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Get ahold of some emo and start kickn shit at him hah
            What was Foqer's e-mail again?

Comment

Not like you could see that I've done this before.. and stay outta my gmail!!!!

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              hahaha,no this is what happens when pure boredom sets in...

talk about tragic failure , Pita you was right on the spot about 10 at a time!

oh well,one of these days I'll try again,except this time I'll increase my chances of getting a actual response. or maybe I'll cast my line in the great sea if google for some email address,maybe find some EMO bloggers email address,and they'll go all emo on me and stuff.
              www.Net-Tyme.com
              Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
              Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

You have an Emo crying for male attention right here, Omicron, why do all that work to find one? LOL!

Not a flame, just stating the obvious. He is staring you in your faces. Scary! LOL!

Comment

Just cant put the stick down can ya Tia?

Comment

[email protected] if you wanna try emo-bashing me
                    if you're lucky I might cut myself!
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

heartfelt email....rofl

Comment