Wisconsin Weather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Weather!

When's the last time you've seen such a big difference between the forecasted high and low?

Tomorrow's forecast for Milwaukee, WI:

High: 45 \ Low: -4

Tomorrow: Rain showers in the morning mixing with and changing to snow in the afternoon. Gusty winds will cause blowing and drifting snow. Morning high of 46F with temps falling sharply to near 25F. SW winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 25 to 35 mph.

Tomorrow Night: Windy. Snow and blowing snow in the evening will diminish to a few snow showers overnight. Low -4F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.

brrrrrrr

Canadian Weather

Day 1: Snowy. Shovel the driveway 3-4 times
    Day 2: Sunny but still cold
    Day 3: Snowy Again. Get out that shovel
    Day 4: Sunny yet still f-ing cold.

Every night seems to get colder during these times

Comment

high 59/low 40 down here. We've had it go up into the 70s once or twice, and down into about the 20s (but of course it rains when it's warmer and it doesn't when it's cooler).

Looks like it'll be at least another year until I get some snow - I haven't seen any in well over 10 years.

Comment

Love your Avatar Sole!
        'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
        someone to hear your prayers
        someone who cares
        your own... personal... Shambie
        someone to hear your prayers
        someone whos there

Comment

Being in Illinois.. Your pain is My pain most of the time weather wise.

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
          When's the last time you've seen such a big difference between the forecasted high and low?

Tomorrow's forecast for Milwaukee, WI:

High: 45 \ Low: -4

Tomorrow: Rain showers in the morning mixing with and changing to snow in the afternoon. Gusty winds will cause blowing and drifting snow. Morning high of 46F with temps falling sharply to near 25F. SW winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 25 to 35 mph.

Tomorrow Night: Windy. Snow and blowing snow in the evening will diminish to a few snow showers overnight. Low -4F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.

brrrrrrr
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

-8 degrees this morning with wind chill of -30 to -40!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X