Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your computer speaks slang!

Go to your Control Panel, then locate Speech

(if its installed,I checked all 4 computers in my house,and they all had it by default,so its safe it say you got it already..)

Open it up, and replace the text in the text field with crotch.
    Press Preview.
    rofl
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Tell us what happens, I won't do that shit!
    Last edited by joao93; 01-30-2008, 12:56 PM.

Comment

you wont do that shit? lol,joao, if your running winxp, then its probably already on your computer,and its made by microsoft. its perfectly harmless...
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

typo

Comment

There are tons of Windows easter eggs and bugs that look like easter eggs. Just give that a google to find them. I like the notepad conspiracy one (it's a bug in the program).

Comment

What's that one, C*S?

Comment

Hmmm... crowsnest? wtf is that :S

Comment

If you put "crotchf" it will actually say crotch, with an f at the end tho.
                "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

that or double the h. I have no idea how crow's nest is a slang
                  though typing "My hAiry ass itches but i cant reach it" sounds funny too...
                  Oh the days of the c-64 and Sam
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
                  X