IPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPhone

ok.. has anyone tried to bring this forum up on an Iphone? or an Touch Ipod?

I've tried with a few others and it gives me "Server can't be found" I remember awhile back that Sole was asking how the board displays on the IPhone but didn't see the response.
    www.Net-Tyme.com
    Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
    Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Weird.

Comment

Soooo no one has one or can't swipe a friends for a few minutes to check this out? I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong or missing something.

I don't have one.. I borrowed one to see how it brings up pages. I can get MSN just fine. What's the deal with other pages though?
      www.Net-Tyme.com

Comment

iphone sucks idick
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I could care less about the phone itself. The web page view, and use of gmail makes it a great device to stay connected. Within Gmail you can open your spreadsheets and word docs as well as images and I think PDF's without the problems associated with other phones. The phone itself is really nice. Too bad they have a contract with Cingular. Anyway.. Just wanted to know if I'm doing something wrong of if the pages you view have to be formatted for the IPhone.
          www.Net-Tyme.com

Comment

Thought I would add.. It works purrrrfect.. the hardest thing I had to do was connect to my WEP setting. What a bitch!!! I bet they think they are funny giving you a long ass encryption number to put in there. My 14 yr old finally got it.. grrrrrr

Quake one btw looks fine on it. The only problem I had was trying to get to the next page of a topic. You can increase the size ya know Sole!! I had to enlarge to the max to get to the next page then decrease so that I can read the topic.. I'm messing with you.. Your front page comes out nice too. Don't think you can view who is on a server w/o clicking on the server though. It does tell you there are three players or whatever there. CNN was a tad of a P.I.T.A. as well..

Anyway.. Looks good guys.
            www.Net-Tyme.com

Comment

IPHONE is old hat now. I got a phone from Verizon that does all which the IPHONE does and more.

I watch live T.V. on it, movies which you could put on a 2GB memory stick, streaming music videos, downloadable music and full blown 3D games. And the resolution for it is crazy sharp, I am awed everytime I fire it up, have a blast with it everytime I use it and I do not want to put it away. lol.

But, nevertheless, enjoy your new phone. I was sharing the information on my new "toy" phone.

Comment

I actually looked at that phone, and looked up the comparison between the two. Yes it has a better Memory/Battery situation but the zoom still sucks on that phone. You can bring a picture closer you can't zoom and keep the picture in tact. But again games and such were not the reason for the purchase. Clarity in a PDF or Excel were. I did download a movie and it rocked. Swiped my daughters Surround Sound Plugs and spent an hour watching a movie w/o interruption. Haven't done that in Ions.. You can now Rent the movie as well which is pretty cool but I'm hoping they improve that. Right now you can rent for 30 days which is fine but it's for a 24hr span. So they will allow that movie to run for 24 hours only. If that makes sense. You can replay the movie many times during the 30 days and I don't see much need for more then the 24 hours but I start a movie and sometimes forget about it. I haven't downloaded any games yet. I have uploaded pictures that I've taken and some music. My daughter has put in her Email and I've got my work one in there. They DO rock.. I can't wait for the Education Tablets that will replace Books!! Or total Online Access to the books. Wooohooo.. Nothing but forward!

I've compared the actual use of a Treo/Blackberry/BlackJack.. My service is with Verizon because Cingular sucks in this area even though I'm in a hotspot with Cingular.

When I do upgrade a phone I will look to see if they have improved the Voyagers viewing. That won't be for a year from now.
                Last edited by Net-Tyme; 02-24-2008, 12:52 PM.
                www.Net-Tyme.com

Comment

I do not have the Voyager. I was going to drop down $600 (with all the accessories) for it but ultimately it was not worth it. I found this newer phone which cost me $200 and it is, if not, better, and I get a $50 discount.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=2911

Model LG VX9400.

Comment

I have an LG Envy and I agree it is a better phone for a phone. I think the VCast is tops with Verizon for when I've used it. Lg is coming out with some great devices. But for business.. I will stick with the Iphone or a BlackBerry. But agree, VCast Rocks.
                    www.Net-Tyme.com

Comment

Working...
                    X