Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gamer girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Never in my high school years did I ever think of anyone as "normal". Ask yourself this question, "What is normal?". There's no answer because everyone is different. If you have trouble seeing that then you aren't trying hard enough to get to know everyone.

    /directed at foqer

    Comment


    • #17
      Well 90% of gamer girls are dudes. The other 10% aren't attractive.

      There you have your answer. Its a small minority of nerdy girls. While gamer guys are pretty much your everyday joe who likes to play games. There's only one "gamer girl" I have ever had respect for and that's because she was smarter than me. She was 2 grades ahead of me at the same exact age as me.

      Any other "gamer girls" are pretty much just attention whores / terrible at the game (whichever game we're talking about). They usually use "LOL!" a lot and say lots of stupid / slutty shit.

      Comment


      • #18
        ^^im talking about real girls in school talking about xbox 360 and halo, and the one I heard talking about it wasn't nerdy at all
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by omix2 View Post
          There's only one "gamer girl" I have ever had respect for and that's because she was smarter than me.
          A girl smarter than you? That would be... all women in the universe?

          Comment


          • #20
            Your ignorance is bliss isn't it? Such a happy time you have within your own imagination. Shhhhhh.. don't interrupt his cloudy thoughts guys. He enjoys them too much.. A few years from now you will read about him in the papers. "Wife commits Hack n Sack on spouse. found with an XBox up his Ass"


            Originally posted by omix2 View Post
            Well 90% of gamer girls are dudes. The other 10% aren't attractive.

            There you have your answer. Its a small minority of nerdy girls. While gamer guys are pretty much your everyday joe who likes to play games. There's only one "gamer girl" I have ever had respect for and that's because she was smarter than me. She was 2 grades ahead of me at the same exact age as me.

            Any other "gamer girls" are pretty much just attention whores / terrible at the game (whichever game we're talking about). They usually use "LOL!" a lot and say lots of stupid / slutty shit.
            www.Net-Tyme.com
            Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
            Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

            Comment


            • #21
              Net-Tyme, why don't you first put the Quote, then the answer?

              Comment


              • #22
                FOQ i know what you're saying, high school can be very brutal and oppressive sometimes; and high schoolers can be absolute cannibals, so I understand your malaise. but, on the last analysis, the concept of a "normal" personality doesn't really hold water. by virtue of being humans we all have similar needs, though they are expressed in different ways

                Comment


                • #23
                  Because logically.. I already know what was said and don't feel the need to read it again. Putting my comment on top is just logical to me. That is the "new" text and should be seen first?




                  Originally posted by omix2 View Post
                  Well 90% of gamer girls are dudes. The other 10% aren't attractive.

                  There you have your answer. Its a small minority of nerdy girls. While gamer guys are pretty much your everyday joe who likes to play games. There's only one "gamer girl" I have ever had respect for and that's because she was smarter than me. She was 2 grades ahead of me at the same exact age as me.

                  Any other "gamer girls" are pretty much just attention whores / terrible at the game (whichever game we're talking about). They usually use "LOL!" a lot and say lots of stupid / slutty shit.
                  Originally posted by joao93 View Post
                  Net-Tyme, why don't you first put the Quote, then the answer?
                  www.Net-Tyme.com
                  Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                  Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I understand, it's ok.

                    Just saying... it's kinda strange for me because everyone do:

                    Quote
                    Answer

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The quote comes first for people to understand what you are referring to.

                      Enjoy this funny picture.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by gothiccandy View Post
                        ok little fellow

                        I truely feel sorry for you, and your sad little, empty life.
                        While I agree with all that you say, FOQ is young, let us just give him the time to grow up a little and mature in his thoughts before we come down on him this hard. He might get the wrong impression about us, that if he says the wrong thing he will get such a strong and punishing reaction and he will, therefore, think we are mean to him.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          trust me, foq doesnt give a shit about anything said about him on these forums. he is spunky as all hell, and extremely intelligent

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Most girls on the internet are so retarded... honestly.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Including you, omicron.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                If you knew the player you would know that not only can he dish it but he can take it. But.. This is Tia you must excuse her. And if I posted after any of your posts they would get ignored.


                                Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                                While I agree with all that you say, FOQ is young, let us just give him the time to grow up a little and mature in his thoughts before we come down on him this hard. He might get the wrong impression about us, that if he says the wrong thing he will get such a strong and punishing reaction and he will, therefore, think we are mean to him.
                                www.Net-Tyme.com
                                Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                                Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X