X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuzznut
    replied
    Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
    I have no use for IRC. The whole idea makes absolutely no sense. People tell me "you need to idle in IRC more"... yeah... download a program I'll log in to and minimize it... right.

Case in point right here. Stubborn ornery little why I oughta....

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    Originally posted by Fuzznut View Post
    He's a spunky, opinionated, stubborn little shit.

Where's he been hiding? FoQ, get your ass to the IRC room sometime and say hi. sheesh.
    I have no use for IRC. The whole idea makes absolutely no sense. People tell me "you need to idle in IRC more"... yeah... download a program I'll log in to and minimize it... right.

Leave a comment:

• Net-Tyme
    replied
    Excuse you? It took you "how" long to figure that out? Talk about STUPID..

And that IS the only reason you play shmack. Stroke Stroke Stroke.. Stroke that ego.. Stroke that Ego..

Face it.. You can't stand anything but CA.. You can't stand the players there. I bet you have a Mirror on your Monitor. Ahh well. Tia still beats your lame ass. You two need to get a room.

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
    Are you really PITA?

If so, you're fucking retarded. I remember you accusing me of playing to raise my online stats in quake.

Leave a comment:

• omix2
    replied
    Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
    Because logically.. I already know what was said and don't feel the need to read it again. Putting my comment on top is just logical to me. That is the "new" text and should be seen first?
    Are you really PITA?

If so, you're fucking retarded. I remember you accusing me of playing to raise my online stats in quake, its still the dumbest thing I've ever been accused of in quake. On top of your calling me a bot regularly. Sit the fuck down. I don't even know why anyone would take what you have to say seriously, you are one of the worst quake players in existence, 500000x worse than paradise, and you only play runequake.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzznut
    replied
    Originally posted by spooker View Post
    trust me, foq doesnt give a shit about anything said about him on these forums. he is spunky as all hell, and extremely intelligent
    He's a spunky, opinionated, stubborn little shit.

Where's he been hiding? FoQ, get your ass to the IRC room sometime and say hi. sheesh.

Leave a comment:

• Net-Tyme
    replied
    If you knew the player you would know that not only can he dish it but he can take it. But.. This is Tia you must excuse her. And if I posted after any of your posts they would get ignored.

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
    While I agree with all that you say, FOQ is young, let us just give him the time to grow up a little and mature in his thoughts before we come down on him this hard. He might get the wrong impression about us, that if he says the wrong thing he will get such a strong and punishing reaction and he will, therefore, think we are mean to him.

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    Including you, omicron.

Leave a comment:

• omix2
    replied
    Most girls on the internet are so retarded... honestly.

Leave a comment:

• spooker
    replied
    trust me, foq doesnt give a shit about anything said about him on these forums. he is spunky as all hell, and extremely intelligent

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by gothiccandy View Post
    ok little fellow

I truely feel sorry for you, and your sad little, empty life.
    While I agree with all that you say, FOQ is young, let us just give him the time to grow up a little and mature in his thoughts before we come down on him this hard. He might get the wrong impression about us, that if he says the wrong thing he will get such a strong and punishing reaction and he will, therefore, think we are mean to him.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The quote comes first for people to understand what you are referring to.

Enjoy this funny picture.

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    I understand, it's ok.

Just saying... it's kinda strange for me because everyone do:

Answer

Leave a comment:

• Net-Tyme
    replied
    Because logically.. I already know what was said and don't feel the need to read it again. Putting my comment on top is just logical to me. That is the "new" text and should be seen first?

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
    Well 90% of gamer girls are dudes. The other 10% aren't attractive.

There you have your answer. Its a small minority of nerdy girls. While gamer guys are pretty much your everyday joe who likes to play games. There's only one "gamer girl" I have ever had respect for and that's because she was smarter than me. She was 2 grades ahead of me at the same exact age as me.

Any other "gamer girls" are pretty much just attention whores / terrible at the game (whichever game we're talking about). They usually use "LOL!" a lot and say lots of stupid / slutty shit.
    Originally posted by joao93 View Post
    Net-Tyme, why don't you first put the Quote, then the answer?

Leave a comment:

• spooker
    replied
    FOQ i know what you're saying, high school can be very brutal and oppressive sometimes; and high schoolers can be absolute cannibals, so I understand your malaise. but, on the last analysis, the concept of a "normal" personality doesn't really hold water. by virtue of being humans we all have similar needs, though they are expressed in different ways

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    Net-Tyme, why don't you first put the Quote, then the answer?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X