gamer girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spooker View Post
    trust me, foq doesnt give a shit about anything said about him on these forums. he is spunky as all hell, and extremely intelligent
    He's a spunky, opinionated, stubborn little shit.

Where's he been hiding? FoQ, get your ass to the IRC room sometime and say hi. sheesh.
    'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
    someone to hear your prayers
    someone who cares
    your own... personal... Shambie
    someone whos there

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
      Because logically.. I already know what was said and don't feel the need to read it again. Putting my comment on top is just logical to me. That is the "new" text and should be seen first?
      Are you really PITA?

If so, you're fucking retarded. I remember you accusing me of playing to raise my online stats in quake, its still the dumbest thing I've ever been accused of in quake. On top of your calling me a bot regularly. Sit the fuck down. I don't even know why anyone would take what you have to say seriously, you are one of the worst quake players in existence, 500000x worse than paradise, and you only play runequake.

Comment

Excuse you? It took you "how" long to figure that out? Talk about STUPID..

And that IS the only reason you play shmack. Stroke Stroke Stroke.. Stroke that ego.. Stroke that Ego..

Face it.. You can't stand anything but CA.. You can't stand the players there. I bet you have a Mirror on your Monitor. Ahh well. Tia still beats your lame ass. You two need to get a room.

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
        Are you really PITA?

If so, you're fucking retarded. I remember you accusing me of playing to raise my online stats in quake.
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzznut View Post
          He's a spunky, opinionated, stubborn little shit.

Where's he been hiding? FoQ, get your ass to the IRC room sometime and say hi. sheesh.
          I have no use for IRC. The whole idea makes absolutely no sense. People tell me "you need to idle in IRC more"... yeah... download a program I'll log in to and minimize it... right.
          e|------------------------0---------------
          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
          A|---------------0------------------------
          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
            I have no use for IRC. The whole idea makes absolutely no sense. People tell me "you need to idle in IRC more"... yeah... download a program I'll log in to and minimize it... right.

Case in point right here. Stubborn ornery little why I oughta....

Clan TU

someone who cares
            someone whos there

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
              Excuse you? It took you "how" long to figure that out? Talk about STUPID..

And that IS the only reason you play shmack. Stroke Stroke Stroke.. Stroke that ego.. Stroke that Ego..

Face it.. You can't stand anything but CA.. You can't stand the players there. I bet you have a Mirror on your Monitor. Ahh well. Tia still beats your lame ass. You two need to get a room.
              You really have no legitimacy here. This is a quake forum and you are terrible at the game. In fact you are the worst player I have ever seen in my life, which makes sense since you are in fact a "gamer girl" (synonym for fucking clueless). Tia beats me? LOL. I would put 2 tias and you on the same team and you still wouldn't take a single round. Shut the fuck up scrub.

Don't ever try to derive my motives for doing anything. I am twice the human being you are, a hundred times more intelligent and at least 56.9 times more important. You exist to serve me and yet you seem to have a little rebellious edge. It must suck to be embarrassed at the only mod you play, like -1 to 50. I don't know why you even play quake, you are utterly worthless, you probably couldn't even win on nightmare mode (if you even knew how to get to it).

Its by the grace of god alone you can even turn on a computer. I've seen how you conversate and with some of the shit you say, you are undoubtedly the fucking stupidest human being I have ever had the misfortune of talking to. Please remove your genome from the human genetic pool, thank you. And don't you ever fucking procreate.
              Last edited by omix2; 02-05-2008, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzznut View Post
                Case in point right here. Stubborn ornery little why I oughta....
                you oughta what? Install IRC on my system, log me in the channel and then minimize it so I never use it? :p

as for spooker's post which I missed, yeah I really don't give a shit what people think about me, on this forum or anywhere.
                e|------------------------0---------------
                B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                A|---------------0------------------------
                E|----------------------------------------

Comment

foqer. you are a cornerstone of the clan. please come back to quack!

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                    foqer. you are a cornerstone of the clan. please come back to quack!

Yes! Quack for us you little Duck! QUACK!

Clan TU

someone who cares
                    someone whos there

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                      you oughta what? Install IRC on my system, log me in the channel and then minimize it so I never use it? :p
                      You know damn good and well you can use the webpage irc chat function. All we wish is at least one evening a month you hop into the TU irc room and yak at us and let us know how you're doing.

Clan TU

someone who cares
                      someone whos there

Comment

Mz. Pizza, please, come on! Who are you kidding?

Your attempt to trash me in the other thread was simply pathetic. I suggest you don't read what I say about you because then you would start wailing uncontrollably. It was basicly saying how you hung out with PK - remember? - the lame ass cheating Admin with his name cheatcode to give him God on his server. LOL.

You are basicly very naive for your age. I am half your age, 5x more intelligent and probably make 2.5x more then you do. According to your speech, that is my estimate, if all my calculations are correct.

You really sound like a tired old bitter soccer mom that have been pushing papers all her life and doing secretary work. Which is nothing wrong in itself but to try to put me down on issues having nothing to do with you and speaking like your the shit, it is simply laughable, not mentioning purely pathetic.

I suggest you go read some books, or more importantly, go take some college classes, further your education and move up a little in the world. Until then, I can never take your words seriously. You just sound too silly. Even a farmer woman with no schooling is more wise.
                        Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-06-2008, 04:51 AM.

Comment

I'd really like to know what dumbfucks like her are doing playing Quake. Last I checked, this is a COMPETITIVE videogame where you try to kill the other guy as much as you can. Pita usually has under 5 frags on shitty runequake and most likely can barely wipe herself IRL. Whenever I show up on Shmack she always accuses me of playing to "Up my stats." whatever the fuck that is. I told her before I don't track any stats online but the bitch is retarded. She never shuts the fuck up while I'm playing either. Seriously when are these TU fucks just going to give it up and play something more in line with their abilities, like minesweeper?

I've got an idea. Get off my nuts, and go lug your 9 parasitic little beasts in your minivan to soccer practice, and afterwards commit suicide because your husband doesn't love you anymore and no one appreciates you and how much you cook / drive / do nothing.

Seriously when did these stupid ass soccer moms start thinking they could play my videogame?

Comment

Not going to quote either one of you. You can see that you both are talking out your ass once again. Like I said. Get a room! Tia, I doubt seriously that you will ever make my wages unless your hooking on the side you might come close. Omi.. you would have to grow some real balls before anyone could get off them let alone ON them. Take your meds Omi.. you need them lately.
                            www.Net-Tyme.com
                            Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                            Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rofl.

Comment

Working...
                                X