replied
    lol
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soory

Leave a comment:

• Fuzznut
    replied
    Originally posted by Baker View Post
    He likes formatting his hard drive

And every time he does, he learns more and more about his hardware.

He just gets stronger and stronger after each format. Someday, he'll be unstoppable! :d

COMPLETE SYSTEM RESTORE... A GAME UNTO ITSELF!

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    It's over wun thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by Fuzznut View Post
    What are you a neophyte? still using IE? so disappointed in you little man.

He likes formatting his hard drive

And every time he does, he learns more and more about his hardware.

He just gets stronger and stronger after each format. Someday, he'll be unstoppable! :d

Leave a comment:

• Fuzznut
    replied
    I'm not sure what Snipes is yammering about.

Leave a comment:

• spooker
    replied
    ive been trying to get foq on AIM for years. actually if he just used one awesome program--Trillian--he could use AIM and IRC (and the program only uses 26 mb of ram, with no ads or anything). but of course he's a stubborn little shit. not using firefox is another example =p

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    -Lisa Lougheed-

When darkness falls, Leaving shadows in the night, Don't be afraid, Wipe that fear from your eyes. If a desperate love, Keeps on driving you wrong, Don't be afraid, You're not alone.

You can run with us, We've got everything you need, Run with us, We are free. Come with us, I see passion in your eyes, Run with us.

When the cold wind blows, Turn your collar to the cold, Don't be ashamed, If you need someone to hold. If you're sinking in quicksand, And it's dragging you down, And you feel you're going under, We'll be around.

You can run with us, We've got everything you need, Run with us, We are free. Come with us, I see passion in your eyes, Run with us.

When you're behind closed doors, All alone by yourself, And you're longing inside, To be somebody else. You pick up the telephone, And there's no one on the line, Don't be afraid, 'Cause there's still time.

Run with us, We've got everything you need, Run with us, We are free. Come with us, I see passion in your eyes, Run with us.

Run with us.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzznut
    replied
    Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
    actually no. for some reason when I go there it asks me to install an activeX control, I allow it to install, the page refreshes... and all I get is a box where the chat should be with a red X in the top left corner, and something in the bottom bar of I.E. that says there's a disabled activeX control. when I go to check it out, EVERYTHING is enabled. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the IE7 update... nothing... tried it in IE6... nothing... even tried adding the chat URL to the "trusted zone" in internet options, nothing... I don't know how I got it to work last time, but that was a reformat ago...
    What are you a neophyte? still using IE? so disappointed in you little man.

Last edited by Fuzznut; 02-07-2008, 02:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    Originally posted by Fuzznut View Post
    You know damn good and well you can use the webpage irc chat function. All we wish is at least one evening a month you hop into the TU irc room and yak at us and let us know how you're doing.
    actually no. for some reason when I go there it asks me to install an activeX control, I allow it to install, the page refreshes... and all I get is a box where the chat should be with a red X in the top left corner, and something in the bottom bar of I.E. that says there's a disabled activeX control. when I go to check it out, EVERYTHING is enabled. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the IE7 update... nothing... tried it in IE6... nothing... even tried adding the chat URL to the "trusted zone" in internet options, nothing... I don't know how I got it to work last time, but that was a reformat ago...

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    yayyyyyy for 2 killapixel camera

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fuzznut
    replied
    Why FoQer you little...

Leave a comment: