A day in life... oh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day in life... oh?

Yeah, so just like nonsense about me and what/where i've been.

I'm at the SAIT college at the moment, using their net access. I just recently registered/applied for the Fall semester in Library Information Technology, a two-year diaploma course.

I'm still working on my driving insurrance discount thorough Young Drivers of Canada. I've got two in car lessons left with them, then i will know if i passed and am qualified / safe enough a driver for the insurrance discount.

I will then go take the government road test and get my license.

I got hired at ADT Securities, as an Emergency Dispatch Operator, and i'm trying to upgrade my mathematics at Chinook College, um so basically i'm taking Prep Math again, to in hopes pass it with instructor assistance, and get into the Pure math 10-20-30.

Just to keep my options open, if i fail it... i'll just give up on it.

As clearly my mind can't think as abstractly as i thought it could, if i can't understand that more complicated mathematics.

Anyways, so yeah soon if all goes well, i will be appartment hunting and should be off on my own shortly. Then i'll get net back, but i'll likely be very busy and won't be able to quake as much as i would like too.

But like R00K and others said, don't let quake run your life. Heh.

I do miss quaking though.

Anyways that's about all that's going on in my life at the moment.

Take care, Guys!

^_--

~Cheers.

good to hear from ya, life goes on , go with it, make the best of it. Take care.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Thanks rook. ^_^

Stop smoking all that Ganja or you will end up working dead end call centres rather than being a complicated data analyist and programmer. :p

Comment

Working...
      X