X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L3ftisM
    replied
    Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
    We had Shareware since '96. She had subscription to PC Gamer, and it came on a disk. We been playing that offline and taking turns.

She went online with it sometimes in 2000, and me in late 2003. It has been very long and I do not recall the exact dates, but the Shareware was in our hands in '96, therefore that makes me a 'since '96 Quake gamer.
    yep, i suppose it would.

Leave a comment:

• QuadRaptor
    replied
    I played since '97 so I've played Since Ninty Seven.

Cool, I could make a clan with SNS as an abbreviation and it will be better than SNS because SNS pwns SNS. SNS 4 LIFE!

(I'm kidding people, noone quote me on this post)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We had Shareware since '96. She had subscription to PC Gamer, and it came on a disk. We been playing that offline and taking turns.

She went online with it sometimes in 2000, and me in late 2003. It has been very long and I do not recall the exact dates, but the Shareware was in our hands in '96, therefore that makes me a 'since '96 Quake gamer.

Leave a comment:

• L3ftisM
    replied
    played since 96? that's not what i heard when idalis introduced you.
    hmmm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You are very welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    My point was that I was playing since '96, and that tag reflected that whether I was in that clan or not. Yes I did add it *after* I got added into the clan, but when I am out of it, I still played since '96 and that tag says that. I realized I could find another spelling for it, but then decided to drop it all together. And no, I did not sport that tag before the clan appeared, it was their tag - which they gave to me to wear, and the credit is given where the credit is due.

I am removing it now due to all the ridicule and pressure on me to do so by its 2 members, but I need some more time to rework my sig. And no it is over I am not going back into SNS clan again - the one I was persuaded by Phenom multiple times to join, until I eventually accepted. Since I was so brutally reminded that I am not in the clan that I still wanted to be part of and laughed at and called a "groupie," I am out of it now. I am better off by myself. I hope all the concerned parties are happy now with my chosen course of actions and the resulting outcome.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My point was that I was playing since '96, and that tag reflected that whether I was in that clan or not. Yes I did add it *after* I got added into the clan, but when I am out of it, I still played since '96 and that tag says that. I realized I could find another spelling for it, but then decided to drop it all together. And no, I did not sport that tag before the clan appeared, it was their tag - which they gave to me to wear, and the credit is given where the credit is due.

I am removing it now due to all the ridicule and pressure on me to do so by its 2 members, but I need some more time to rework my sig. And no it is over I am not going back into SNS clan again - the one I was persuaded by Phenom multiple times to join, until I eventually accepted. Since I was so brutally reminded that I am not in the clan that I still wanted to be part of and laughed at and called a "groupie," I am out of it now. I am better off by myself. I hope all the concerned parties are happy now with my chosen course of actions and the resulting outcome.
    Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-03-2008, 07:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bam
    replied
    Since when did you (Tia) start the SNS tag? Before SNS (the clan) started you never used the SNS tag in front of Paradi$e, right? That only means one thing, you added the SNS tag after you joined SNS, now you're not in SNS.

That would usually mean remove the tag...it would be courteous.

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by joao93 View Post
    Stop humiliating people, Baker.
    I'm not. Paradise should talk to Phenom in private. Not try to sneak something in a post.

I hated to post that above post; I'm not trying to embarrass anyone.

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    Stop humiliating people, Baker.

Leave a comment:

• Solecord
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    said about our SNS clan.
    *uhm* Phenom runs SNS and you aren't in SNS.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wait 'till I get home and post what IHH said about our SNS clan. You have to see this one! Bwahaha!

Meanwhile, enjoy this one: Emocron's keyboard!

Since he won't shows us his handsome face, I will! HELLO MR. LAMA YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! LOL!

Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-03-2008, 12:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bam
    replied
    He's twisted...

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    uggh... damn scoffer... really...
    if you spent half the time you spend bitching playing quake (real quake, not spamming gas grenades and BFG's), you would be the best there is at quake right now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X