Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowswift
    replied
    i dont listen to him anymore, cause he just bitches about cheating. he never goes into long tantrums of verbal abuse. hes actually kinda funny. especially when he thinks he can make Slot Zero do things.

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    I see Mr. Bitter Beerface has still found a way for wallhacking to still exist in his mind.

I think Brainiac 5 forgot the part where Slot Zero added the anti-wallhack code at Shmack himself!

He probably was very angry that anti-wallhack was installed on Shmack because he liked to gripe about cheating so much.

Anyways, funny stuff.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    More classic stupidity now by IHH. :d

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Besides what DK said, there was a huge problem because he was a big influence on newbies who believed him, since he was saying people cheat.

Since the newbies only heard him, they tend to believe what he said, because there was nobody else saying on the server, all the players are skilled, they are great, etc.. All of this combined with the huge problems he was starting with all his slandering, when really, the server is there to play games on, not anything else which conflicts with the server operator's intended use of the server. Driving people away from playing based on lies and false accusations should be an offence punished with baning, Scoffer had it easy with only a chat-ban.

I am sure if this happened on any of the QuakeOne servers, Scoffer would be tossed in a jiffy. That is why he only plays at Shmack, because Slot has been more tolerant. But as with anything else, if you abuse a privilege with the intent to cause harm, it will be taken away from you.
    Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-14-2008, 10:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• spooker
    replied
    lol i just saw the thread over on the runecentral forums. pretty funny--slot has never silenced anyone, ever. his philosophy is laissez faire. can't say scoffer didn't deserve it; but it does go against the spirit of shmack somewhat. im a little surprised. wonder if it is permanent

Leave a comment:

• Shadowswift
    replied
    calling people bots and cheats is one thing dude, but calling people pussies, ****s, transsexuals, and saying someone has VD is not only extremely annoying, offensive, and slanderous...its also pretty goddamn uncalled for, especially when this person is just tryin to have fun playing a game, not sayin shit to anyone. thats what i told to Slot. thats why Scoffer got what he got.

Leave a comment:

• spooker
    replied
    scoffer is still allowed to talk on shmack. slot would never perma-mute someone just for talking, no matter what they say; though i have seem him kick somebody for endless repetition of chat binds.
    i know scoffer extremely well, and trust me, he doesnt believe his own accusations. look on the runequake forums; he'll write a whole page calling everyone else bots, and then he'll sign it "scoffbot". lol. i'm sorry but that's high comedy. IHH is a different story--he's the only cheat accuser who actually does believe what he says

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
    I played a part in that

youre welcome
    Thanks, then. I thought he should have been shutup 3 years ago.

Newbies tend to believe what they hear and Scoffer was one of the main protagonists of making people think they were being cheated out of a fair game.

Ironic since Scoffer is the only player I can name that has used a bot at Shmack other than someone named "Doug" (same as CA Doug, not sure?). I mean of players that have been around long enough to know who they are, not some miscellaneous new guy that gets caught and banned.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowswift
    replied
    I played a part in that

youre welcome

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Looks like Scoffer has been muzzled by Slot Zero and is no longer allowed to talk while on the server. :d

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    I had nothing to do when I posted that...

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    Made no sense on all levels...

Leave a comment:

• Shadowswift
    replied
    ...anyone follow that?

Leave a comment:

• joao93
    replied
    I play quake since 2009, but I only went online at 2010

Leave a comment:

• Shadowswift
    replied
    ill join your SNS clan, Quad! (me? ive played since 96, but didnt go online til 97)

SNS = icky
    S97 = teh secksee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X