*long, drawn-out groan of dissapointment*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *long, drawn-out groan of dissapointment*

im going to take a leave of absense from the Quake community til Paradise, SNS and everyone else figures their shit out. Im really tired of everyone at eachothers' throats. its making this community really unpleasant to be a part of. call me when it has pacified.

it will be cool again when the admins open their eyes and ban Omicron.

Comment

Originally posted by joao93 View Post
      it will be cool again when the admins open their eyes and ban Omicron.
      and paradise. Did you even read Baker's response in that thread?
      But, I agree with DK. This shit is ridiculous. Period. .
      SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
      [email protected]
      AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Make a radio show about your thoughts on this drama

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
          im going to take a leave of absense from the Quake community til Paradise, SNS and everyone else figures their shit out. Im really tired of everyone at eachothers' throats. its making this community really unpleasant to be a part of. call me when it has pacified.
          You could also poke around your own clan forum sometime for a break.
          'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
          someone to hear your prayers
          someone who cares
          your own... personal... Shambie
          someone to hear your prayers
          someone whos there

Comment

Whoa. I tink I missed somethun. :-P
            You're gonna need a bigger boat....

Comment

Let me add another layer on the dramacake, too!

ONE VS FIFTEEN: ME AND FOURTEEN OF YOUR CLONES. NO? YOU SUCK ROFFLE.

Comment

If you have to leave because you don't have the self control to ignore the inevitable childishness, BS and trolling, then don't expect anyone to get you. It's a forum son, nobody makes you read anything.
                uakene.com

Comment

how fucking needlessly melodramatic.

Comment

It seems nobody will be banned. I originally pushed for Omicron to have some bans because he was talking about my dead Aunt which was completely inappropriate.

It does not get me mad because they are just words on the Internet, and he can't really do anything to enforce them. I do not take them seriously. But he went for a low blow, and I did not appreciate that. Baker dealt with that, he understood, and everything is fine.

He took everything a little too personal, which he shouldn't have, just like I didn't. It seems he needed someone to tell him that. That could be the reason he escalated talking about my Aunt.

The posts that we sparred were all in good fun between us and should all be taken lightly. Some may sound that we really hate each other, that could be because we were passionate about our ongoing debates. At the end of the day, I laugh, he probably does the same, and we still play with each other in Quake.

You shouldn't leave because of that. I hope you understand my POV, but most importantly you must understand that all those supposed "flames" were all just done in good humor.

In conclusion I hope he understands that when he flames somebody you only stick to that person. Talking negatively and using profane words about that individual's family members in relation to that person is wrong and that could be subject to a ban.

Come back soon, hopefully you didn't go anywhere in the first place.

Comment

The posts that we sparred were all in good fun between us and should all be taken lightly. Some may sound that we really hate each other, that could be because we were passionate about our ongoing debates. At the end of the day, I laugh, he probably does the same, and we still play with each other in Quake.
                      Actually I make voodoo dolls of my quake enemies and attempt to kill them IRL. I made a black one of you but the chocolate melted, you should have shared a similar fate.

Comment

Nah, I just think sometimes of your poor grandfather and how his health might be when you pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                          Nah, I just think sometimes of your poor grandfather and how his health might be when you pop up.
                          He's ok but there's no reason for you to give a damn so drop the facade Mother Teresa. But seriously he's undergoing chemo and he's still holding strong.

Comment

chemo fuckin sucks.

Comment

im going to take a leave of absense from the Quake community
                              Been there...

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X