Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle time.

If you have one, everybody wants it,

If you don't have one, everybody has it.

What is it?
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

A fucking Dollar!
    Chuck

Comment

Nope
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Comment

heres a couple(some from gunter)

if an ogre crashes into a forest, does it it make a sound? (from gunter)

heres mine...when does time go faster? A-when your on the computer. B-watching T.V. C-staring at the clock.
        I'm back, and better

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom

What is it?
          A Rocketlauncher?

Comment

Originally posted by gamefreak
            heres a couple(some from gunter)

heres mine...when does time go faster? A-when your on the computer. B-watching T.V. C-staring at the clock.
            ogre doesnt make a sound but the car it used to crash into a forest certainly does.

Time doesn't go faster, it only seems that way if you're enjoying yourself and you lose track of the time.

Comment

What is it?
              Quake Radio bumper stickers.
              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Its a secret.
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Comment

Its a secret.
                  I thought it had something to do with Quake

Comment

Originally posted by gamefreak

It will most likely generate a demon/dland2.wav, but ATTN_NORM so I doubt anybody would hear it.

Comment

Sajt, that's very funny, and I don't think too many will get it!

Comment

'Tis Zop McCord!
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

erright, i have an actual riddle here. it goes something like this.

Case #358529. Sunday, April 2nd 2006 11:18 AM.

SOMEONE KILLED THE FAMILY DOG!!

Investigators, after an extensive investigation, conclude that no DNA, save the dog's, was found at the scene of the crime other than that of the family members. In other words, this was an inside job.

A family of 4 (not including the dog) resides in the same house. One of them commited the crime. Each member has an aliby as to what they were doing at the time of the crime...but only 3 of them are legitamate.

The Father: "I was up in our bedroom the whole morning getting dressed for Church. The only time my wife wasnt with me was when she went into the shower. Other than that, she will vouche for me."

The Mother: "I was also in our bedroom getting dress for Church. The only time my husband wasnt with me was when I went into the shower. Other than that, he will vouche for me."

The Son: "I was in my room watching cartoons the whole morning! I didn't do it! Honest!"

The Daughter: "I was outside getting the mail at the time! I came back in, and he was dead! It wasn't me! I swear!"

The house is 2 story. The parents' bedroom/bathroom is upstairs. The son's room is downstairs, down the hall. The mailbox is outside at the end of the sidewalk.
                          The crime was commited at the very center of the house, at the foot of the stairs, where the dog was apparently sleeping before it was killed. Each member of the family, according to thier testimonies, were approximately at equil distances from the dog at the time of the murder.

One of them is lying. The facts of the case that are given will tell you who the obvious liar is.

Who killed the dog?

Comment

Well clearly I killed the dog for shitting on my lawn. I snuck into the house while the son was wackn his pud (Not watching cartoons like he innocently likes to say, it was more like daddy's hidden Hentai collection.) the Daughter wasn't checkn the mail she was "Checking the male" on the corner. The mother WAS however in the shower with the shower head turned on pulsate, obviously, the father was spying on the girl next door on the hidden camera he installed while he was "Fixxing a leak" in their roof, because he's so damn handy and all.

Clearly I seen this as the perfect opportunity to seek my revenge on the little bitch. I creeped in while the dog was blissfully dreaming about little milky white crunchy doggy bone treats and the ass he sniffed the other day.. anyways.. I creeped in while the dog was at rest, pounced on the dog and put him in a guillotine choke hold the army taught me untill I felt his little furry body go limp in my arms, the joy knowing that I taught that pooch a lesson almost made me sing out in hymns and tears but i heard the boy come ouf of his room to grab one of his sister's socks and I quickly ran outside, around the back of the house and jumped the fence so noone would see me in front of the house.

Noone will ever believe me though so thats why I tell you now.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
                            QuakeOne.com
                            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                            Great Quake engine

Comment

...so, anyone have an answer?

Comment

Working...
                              X