Moderation Gray Areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderation Gray Areas

Let us have a clan war between ESX AND TU!!

Would an Admin please Delete this post,and the post made by Monster.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Why? Do you consider my comment a negative one?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
        Would an Admin please Delete this post,and the post made by Monster.
        We won't be deleting posts in most cases, but this brings up a good point about moderation and when to split threads.

I'm going to do it just this one time, but I'd like to get with the rest of team and figure out when this is ok/not ok.

Moderation is something we want to do less of and not more, but we need to also figure out how the needs of the thread starter can be met.

No answers, a lot of questions, I'm doing this just this 1 time until Solecord, Yellow and I and maybe others can figure this out.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Note: These posts were once part of another thread.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

ahhhh, that explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
              Let us have a clan war between ESX AND TU!!
              Originally posted by Monster
              Why? Do you consider my comment a negative one?
              I told you like 1 or 2 days ago,not even half a week ago,that eSx disbanded. AKA QUIT.

Monster ,what was you trying to accomplish by posting that @ the post it was split from? Honestly ,I'm biting my tounge... I'd rather hear what compelled you to post what you did,when you already knew eSx disbanded.

Honestly man. What give's?
              Even if eSx hadnt called it quit's , your challenge should have been issued in it's own post.

its all good,minus you have the memory of a true pothead.I'm a pothead,and my memory is better than that..
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

eSx has been around so long that in my head I didn't even think about how there is no more eSx. I didn't even notice that in Monster's post, so everyone is so used to there being an eSx that I don't think it has sunk in.

Comment

that's true.it was around for nearly 3 year's.

It really wouldnt have bothered me at all,but its the placement of the post that irked me something awful.

Comment

omg ban baker hes mean.

Comment

Sorry dood I meant TU and SNS. Not ESX. Dunno waht I was thinking there. Don't get so worked up about it, jeez.

Comment

CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

Comment

nice.

Comment

You have to stick that pill up your ass for it to take effect

Comment

Working...
                            X