dropping in to say hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!!! Wow!

Why is rampage responding to peoples post when they aren't directed towards him in any way, what a tool! Ramp you're being a total loser acting like you are, instead of taking the time to post something so immature why not practice your much needed quake skills. Ok kiddo?

By the way if it's because you need a hug, omi's giving them out for his anger management program.

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeC View Post
      Yeah this is an example of a terrible terrible thread.
      I just read this thread for the first time.

Not what I expected to see. Definitely a "WTF?" moment when reading this.

Too much of this type of stuff by too many different people lately. I'm not willing to do all the moderation, but starting tomorrow I think overtly hostile posts without cause are going to have their own little graveyard thread.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Doug` View Post
        Why is rampage responding to peoples post when they aren't directed towards him in any way, what a tool! Ramp you're being a total loser acting like you are, instead of taking the time to post something so immature why not practice your much needed quake skills. Ok kiddo?

By the way if it's because you need a hug, omi's giving them out for his anger management program.

Doug
        Practice my Quake skill?

I beat you 5-0, 5-0 twice, and you called me a bot, then I left.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
          Rampage, why are you trolling this topic? About a third of the posts on here are of you insulting other posters. The topic has nothing to do about you, and if it's an attempt to stir up trouble, then you're doing a poor job.

---

L3fty, you haven't missed much, at least as far as the forums go. Basically there are 20 topics now that have become "You suck", "No you suck", "I own you at 1v1 newb", ect topics.

As far as the servers, there's a few new servers around and one or two new mods, but mostly the usual - everyone generally plays either RQ or CA with the occasional re-emergence of DM, RA, or CTF.

trolling? let's see, a guy posts a video with an extremely loud obnoxious static sound, and you all praise him for "coming back to quake".

Comment

No comment.

The video looked to stupid to play.

So i didn't....

But cheers, anyways... and get your ass back in quake Lefty... and friends of lefty... so we can all enjoy the fresh fish. ~

Comment

Why are you mean to him, what did he do to you Rampage?

Comment

L3fty

L3fty,

Good to see you, indeed.

Comment

Yeah that video practically ruined my $200 headphones... You're a fucking ****** l3fty and I hope you die IRL. I'm not kidding.

Comment

Good thing I didn't play the video...

Whatsup Lefty!

Comment

hey bam, steph, quad, brucerd? wtf..haha.. damn oldies coming back...
                      i'll try to make it by sometime soon..just swamped with work and family for the time.

if you liked the other video check this one out. it's pretty good too.. hard to beat bill nigh the science guy though, haha.. are you sure those headphones weren't 200 pesos? if they can't handle this shit you got ripped off. what were they cryoneer?? or maybe Yamahaha??

lol lol lol

Comment

You're a fucking ******. Go die in a house fire please.

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
                          You're a fucking ******. Go die in a house fire please.
                          There is a special reservation for you in the ban file.

Shall we dispense with the formalities and do this now? :d
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Why not? Has this person ever contributed anything?
                            IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                              There is a special reservation for you in the ban file.

Shall we dispense with the formalities and do this now? :d
                              Yeah, don't ban the guy who posted a disruptive movie that screeched 115dB of eardrum destroying power through my $200 sennheiser headphones. Ban me for telling him he should go fuck himself.

You fucking ******. Getting a little cocky now baker?

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
                                Yeah, don't ban the guy who posted a disruptive movie that screeched 115dB of eardrum destroying power through my $200 sennheiser headphones. Ban me for telling him he should go fuck himself.

You fucking ******. Getting a little cocky now baker?
                                You did that already, it doesn't need to be done 2 or 3 times. A lot of the posts you've done are calling someone a "******" or a "scrub" and doing it in a number of threads.

I like you as a player, but I think you've made it clear that your main interest is flaming others and the poll on the topic has made it clear most people are tired of seeing the forum reduced to a giant flame war.

http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=42115

Comment

Working...
                                X