No announcement yet.

dropping in to say hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for cleaning up the boards Baker, and finally doing the right thing.

I noticed you did a lot of extremely excellent things here: change people's offensive signature about me, etc..

It is a clear fact from the beginning, Omicron is inhuman and gets pleasure out of torturing others. In the end, you have to cut the cancer off and move on with your life. That is the best option.

It happens in real life: you do not see people that harm others and misfits walking freely about. They are all isolated from society as they do not belong in it. This forum should be the same.

In conclusion you have to police yourself and think carefully before you post. If you overstep the boundaries be prepared to deal with the consequences.

I personally feel that you should have banned him when he said that stuff about the terrorists. Before that as well, a longer time ago, when he was starting crap on here.

About "rooting for the terrorists" - as he puts it - you simply can not allow that sort of behaviour. Someone that supports terrorism does not belong in this free country - which was devastated by it in all aspects - and neither on this forum as well.

If I were you, I would have also forwarded his IP address along with those posts to the authorities as well. He will get in a world of trouble for them and be ruined for life. He must not get away with it and be severely punished for it.

I hope he will stay banned for good this time, as it is evident he will never change.

He was the root of all bad things here. I did not realize up until recently how negatively he affected me as well after all those flames we had. Thinking back, I do not think Sniper and Phenom deserved all that bitchiness I gave them.

I was somehow affected by that idiot and I started picking up that bad trait as well a little bit. You were right all along, not to participate. Even if you squash the troll, you are essentially playing their own game, and if you keep doing it over and over, you pick up some of the negative traits in the process.

We are human beings afterall, and sometimes we do things and act in certain ways we do not realize up until later. And then we regret them.

Omicron had no regrets at all about what he did, and everytime you banned him in the past, he comes back with his vile crap getting worst every time.

For the record, I played that file and my headphones are working fine. It was on low volume, there is no way they could get damaged. Although, I continue to be curious of Lefty's reason behind posting it in the first place.

I am talking too much, I apologize for that. Now, hopefully, we can all put it all behind us and move on.

-T.
    Last edited by Paradise; 03-16-2008, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradise View Post
      I was somehow affected by that idiot and I started picking up that bad trait as well a little bit.
      He isn't responsible for your posts in the forum. You are responsible for your posts in the forum.

I am talking too much again, I apologize for that. Now, hopefully, we can all put it all behind us and move on.
      The best apology would be in the form of not needing to watch your posts any longer. Omi will be unbanned in a few days.

Over the next week or so, we will see if things can return to the kind of "normal" we had prior to any of this.

/Done talking about this; hopes for the best.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I tend to get too emotionally involved with things. That is something I must work on.

I do not believe you can domesticate this troll! LOL!

I will leave you 3 Musketeers Administrators to your jobs. Although, in the end I have an extremely strong belief you will say I was right - as things will be crap with him around and you should have banned him permanently from the start.

I am done talking about this as well. You are correct, we all gave it more attention than it deserved.
        Last edited by Paradise; 03-16-2008, 04:58 PM.

Comment

sup lefty!

Comment

hi young'un.. hehehe

hi tia, i just posted them because I like them. The are kind of like video/ audio art. Better than most of the crap i've seen on youtube.

sorry if it hurt your ears/headphones. I guess I never had that problem. loud, yes, dangerous, no. me thinks not.

Comment

Comment

That picture is great, I am going to save it. Do you have any more interesting and intriguing pictures as this Yugo? I want to collect them as I am an artist.

Comment

omg* "it's-like-a" yg2h sighting, even...

nice pic! Kinda looks like MHQUAKE particles....
                  Last edited by R00k; 03-18-2008, 05:21 AM.
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

/Omicron is unbanned now
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                    X